Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Bees-Colony Collapse Disorder-the Beehive Cluster

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 2, 2007
      In a message dated 3/1/2007 4:12:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, msbhavens1@... writes:
      or Two, you can take a lesson from the southwest and paint ceiling
      and windows and doors Turquise. Bees and wasps wont nest there. not
      certain why, though I've heard lots of theories, they just wont. if
      you aren't fond of brilliant turquoise, the insence ought to do it...
      That's interesting about the turquoise, I'll have to keep that in mind! (I love the color).  I'm not a big fan of incense myself--though it's gotta be better than bees in a room!

      Thanks!

      Trish Marie

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 2, 2007
        B vitamins break down in your body very quickly so they need to be
        renewed more often. wont hurt you and I've seen it work wonders. I
        should mention also some people swear by "skin so soft" which is an
        avon product, but it has a stronger scent than I like and I dont like
        being all oiled up like a mud wrestler.

        see what happens when you collect tidbits. =)

        MissB

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Trishmare7@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 3/1/2007 7:07:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        > mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
        >
        > I don't have anything at the same longitude (give or take 1 00')
        as
        > either Praesepe or any of the stars in Aries that make up Musca
        > Borealis/Vespa, but bees and wasps don't seem to be particularly
        > hostile toward me, just a nuisance, like a lot of insects around
        > where I live. I guess vitamin B-12 makes me taste bad.
        >

        > Interesting about the Vitamin B. Husband takes vitamin
        supplements,
        > including B complex, and I don't. I also follow a largely
        vegetarian diet (eat fish
        > occasionally). Not only do I get stung by bees, but mosquitoes
        adore me and
        > they never touch the husband. Morgana, didn't you say that you're
        > vegetarian too? Maybe I should take B, at least in the summer.
        >
        > Trish
        > <BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now
        offers free
        > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
        > http://www.aol.com

      • Morgana
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 2, 2007
          B-Vitamins needed. Interesting MissB. One thing also interesting is
          that mosquito's do NOT sting me unless I am the only person there.
          Thanks,
          Morgana

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 2, 2007

            > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Trishmare7@ wrote:

            > > Is there a star more closely connected with wasps? (Wasps, I've
            > never minded
            > > nearly as much as bees).
            > >

            > I've been looking at some of the stars of the former Musca Borealis
            > that Diana R. mentioned. There's probably one in particular I was
            > looking at that represents Vespa (the Wasp, another name for this
            > obsolete constellation). I bet you it's in my files. I'll look it
            up
            > when I get home.

            I've got 30 Arietis down as Vespa, and 33 Arietis down as Apis (the
            Bee).

            > I don't have anything at the same longitude (give or take 1 00') as
            > either Praesepe or any of the stars in Aries that make up Musca
            > Borealis/Vespa,

            Actually, it seems that I do have Vespa (30 Arietis) aligned with the
            Ascendant (13 Taurus 49) in my natal (orb of 1 00', remember).

            .

            > Maybe when I moved into the house Praesepe or some other bug-
            related
            > fixed star was active in the chart.

            I don't really remember when I moved in, though.