Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Visual Astrology Lecture... have a look

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 27, 2007
      Actually, I did get to see most of the lecture.  It played fine right up until 3/4 of the way through the 3rd part, then it stopped and wouldn't play anymore, and after that, none of it would play.  That's what confuses me--why did it suddenly stop, and why won't it play now?  I thought maybe it might have to do with virus filters or pop up blockers, but even after turning those off I get the same result.

      I knew Saturn wasn't aligned with Praesepe now, but it seems Saturn may have been there at the start of the beehive troubles.  Just wondered if there might be a connection--but the more I think about it, the more I think it may be a stretch.

      Thanks Mark!

      Trish Marie

      In a message dated 2/26/2007 5:51:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      -- Trishmare7@aol. com wrote:

      > It hasn't, but I've been so busy this week past I
      > wouldn't have had time to
      > re-watch the lecture anyway. When I get the
      > chance, I'll take my laptop to
      > Starbuck's and see if I have the same problem
      > (problem occurs on my
      > desktop--haven' t tried the laptop yet).

      It's an interesting lecture, if you can find the time
      and the means to view it.

      > On another topic, I read an article over the weekend
      > about a strange disease
      > that's been felling honeybee colonies all over the
      > country. This is not the
      > same as the honeybee parasite that's been a problem
      > for several years now
      > ... this is a new problem called "Colony Collapse
      > Disorder." Entire colonies
      > of bees die practically overnight. It's become
      > particularly noticeable in the
      > last year, but scientists and beekeepers think it
      > actually began a couple of
      > years ago. Any connection to Saturn moving through
      > Cancer (Beehive cluster)
      > or is this a stretch?
      >
      > Trish Marie

      I wouldn't consider Saturn aligned with Praesepe at
      this time, no.