Re: [thefixedstars] Antiquity of constellations

  • Martina
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20, 2005
      I don't know if I thanked you for the link Diana,.. (merc Rx
      seemed to really whack me this time,.. and still is- shadow, I guess)
      So thank you!! Fascinating!! To think that maybe meanings were attached to
      the sky that far back, boggles the mind.
      I remember reading about (I think) the Dogone tribe that had a link to
      Sirius
      years ago,.. that struck me as most amazing as well,....
      Martina