Re: Pollux

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
      I"m pretty feisty as well, but my moon is 18 Leo 45 in the 10th

      really a pretty close personality match, that is why I was laughing.
      It didn't occur to me that I was identifying wth Molly as a person so
      much, but that would definitely be a reason I think. =) MissB

      <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      > MissB wrote
      >
      > Re: Molly Ivins
      > Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@... msbhavens1
      > Date: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:06 am ((PST))
      >
      > LoL gee I dont recognize those alignments at all, my MC is 23
      Cancer, Asc is
      > just shy of 21 Libra. =) MissB
      > ==========
      > Oh, well, can't win them all. Maybe the Libra Asc quiets it down.
      Don't
      > know your Moon (ruler MC) but that
      > also comes into it.
      >
      > This is from the Fixed Star Report Writer:
      >
      > Examples of the Midheaven here include Captain James Cook, 18th-
      century
      > explorer, scientific navigator and geographer "the ablest and most
      renowned
      > navigator...any country hath produced" (killed by Hawaiian native
      in a
      > skirmish), Auguste and Jean-Felix Piccard, twin scientists: Auguste
      was a
      > physicist and inventor of a balloon gondola and bathyscaphe to
      explore
      > heights and depths, Jean-Felix an aeronautical engineer, chemist and
      > explorer (Gemini, the Twins!), Gerald Carr, USMC Colonel,
      aeronautical
      > engineer and astronaut, Robert W Holley, biochemist, Allan Cox,
      > geophysicist, expert on paleomagnetism, Wendell Phillips, explorer
      and oil
      > entrepreneur, Oliver Wendell Holmes, 19th-century author, poet and
      > physician, Bill Knott, poet, Philip W Buchen, lawyer and
      presidential
      > advisor, Allen Fletcher, actor and director, Ethel Barrymore, Jane
      Wyman,
      > actresses, John Lennon, singer and songwriter (murdered), Eleanor
      Bach,
      > astrologer (1st to use asteroids in natal charts), Frank Howard,
      baseball
      > infielder, John Gilliam, football offensive lineman, Wyomia Tyus,
      Olympic