Re: [thefixedstars] RE: Molly Ivins

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 14, 2007

      > Thanks, Derek.

      Additional alignments:

      Moon

      Peacock (Alpha Pavonis)

      http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Peacock.html

      Ascendant

      Foramen (Eta Carinae)

      http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Foramen.html

      Midheaven

      Pollux (Beta Geminorum)

      http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Pollux.html

      Mark A. Holmes

      > --- Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...> wrote:
      >
      > > If I remember correctly, MIssB, were you looking
      > for
      > > the exact birth time of
      > > Molly Ivins?
      > > Someone on Political Astrology just had her birth
      > > certificate arrive today,
      > > so we now have a birth time for Molly:
      > >
      > > >Mary Tyler Ivins
      > > >August 30, 1944, 10.12 am PWT
      > > >Monterey, Calif. 36n36:01 121w53:37

      Never Miss an Email
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
        Molly Ivins

        Mark sent

        Midheaven

        Pollux (Beta Geminorum)

        http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Pollux.html
        =========================
        Pollux is one of the most aggressive stars in the sky - here's what I have
        in the Workbook: (position is 1980)

        Pollux  Beta Geminorum   head of Pollux 22CA56  6 41    28 05   7 44    1.14    K0 III

        What’s Out There?? Key word: discovery: physical &/or mental exploration; determination to be first, to pioneer, to originate, explore possibilities in chosen field. Adventurous, they are keen observers of the social environment; tend to be dictatorial. Some study economics, “big money,” and its effect on people, or become businessmen. Artists, playwrights, filmmakers; mythology, imagery. Discoveries of ancient texts. Issues: bondage vs freedom, respect, dignity; force vs reason; violent vs non-violent; also, sibling and brotherhood themes, issues. Multiple births. Possible imprisonment. Assassinations, invasions, invasion attempts, great historic battles.

        original, pioneering    adventurous             domineering, bullying
        instinct to explore, try new things     impatient, reformers    believe in use of force
        high-spirited, take initiatives tough, demanding        murderous
        artistically talented   feisty, aggressive      possible violent death

        It made the lady feisty - bless her soul!

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
          thank you so much! MissB

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@...>
          wrote:

          > If I remember correctly, MIssB, were you looking for the exact
          birth time of
          > Molly Ivins?
          > Someone on Political Astrology just had her birth certificate
          arrive today,
          > so we now have a birth time for Molly:
          >
          > >Mary Tyler Ivins
          > >August 30, 1944, 10.12 am PWT
          > >Monterey, Calif. 36n36:01 121w53:37

          > Search for grocery stores. Find gratitude. Turn a simple search
          into
          > something more.
          > http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?
          source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
            LoL gee I dont recognize those alignments at all, my MC is 23 Cancer,
            Asc is just shy of 21 Libra. =) MissB

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
              Peacock = Argus the ever-watchful...