Re: [thefixedstars] RE: Molly Ivins

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 14, 2007
      Thanks, Derek.

      Mark A. Holmes

      http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 14, 2007

        > Thanks, Derek.

        Additional alignments:

        Moon

        Peacock (Alpha Pavonis)

        http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Peacock.html

        Ascendant

        Foramen (Eta Carinae)

        http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Foramen.html

        Midheaven

        Pollux (Beta Geminorum)

        http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Pollux.html

        Mark A. Holmes

        > --- Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...> wrote:
        >
        > > If I remember correctly, MIssB, were you looking
        > for
        > > the exact birth time of
        > > Molly Ivins?
        > > Someone on Political Astrology just had her birth
        > > certificate arrive today,
        > > so we now have a birth time for Molly:
        > >
        > > >Mary Tyler Ivins
        > > >August 30, 1944, 10.12 am PWT
        > > >Monterey, Calif. 36n36:01 121w53:37

        Never Miss an Email
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
          Molly Ivins

          Mark sent

          Midheaven

          Pollux (Beta Geminorum)

          http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Pollux.html
          =========================
          Pollux is one of the most aggressive stars in the sky - here's what I have
          in the Workbook: (position is 1980)

          Pollux  Beta Geminorum   head of Pollux 22CA56  6 41    28 05   7 44    1.14    K0 III

          What’s Out There?? Key word: discovery: physical &/or mental exploration; determination to be first, to pioneer, to originate, explore possibilities in chosen field. Adventurous, they are keen observers of the social environment; tend to be dictatorial. Some study economics, “big money,” and its effect on people, or become businessmen. Artists, playwrights, filmmakers; mythology, imagery. Discoveries of ancient texts. Issues: bondage vs freedom, respect, dignity; force vs reason; violent vs non-violent; also, sibling and brotherhood themes, issues. Multiple births. Possible imprisonment. Assassinations, invasions, invasion attempts, great historic battles.

          original, pioneering    adventurous             domineering, bullying
          instinct to explore, try new things     impatient, reformers    believe in use of force
          high-spirited, take initiatives tough, demanding        murderous
          artistically talented   feisty, aggressive      possible violent death

          It made the lady feisty - bless her soul!

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
            thank you so much! MissB

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@...>

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
              LoL gee I dont recognize those alignments at all, my MC is 23 Cancer,
              Asc is just shy of 21 Libra. =) MissB

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
                Peacock = Argus the ever-watchful...