Re: Fixed star alignments (January 21, 2007): Eris

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2007
      Tired has been a theme lately.

      I think getting rest, taking vitamins etc, is going to be a rather
      importnat issue for us over the next two months. warm and wet means
      more mold, etc. so when we have wet, rather than snow winters, there
      is more illness, the realigning of SAturn and Neptune AGAIN in
      Leo/Aquarius suggests we pay attention here. the 1918 flu has again
      been coming up in the news and I do believe there is merit in the
      health alertness it brings up this year.

      okay overly motherly on occasion, sorry. MissB

      > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes
      > > <mahtezcatpoc@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > As of noon CST.
      > > >

      > > > Asterisks indicate new alignments (that weren't there
      > > > a week ago today).
      > >

      > > Eris (currently at 20 Aries 14)
      > >

      > > Termes Frederici (Psi Andromedae; marking the chained right hand
      of
      > > Andromeda or the crown [Termes] part of the obsolete
      constellation
      > > Frederici Honores the Honors of Frederick)
      > >
      > > FX Cephei
      >

      > Something surreal (Bush's autocratic behavior)?
      >

      > > VV Cephei (cataclysmic variables)
      >

      > acceleration (the infamous "surge" of troops)?
      >

      > > Revati (Zeta Piscium)
      > >

      > I'm a little too tired to do an analysis of the rest of the
      January

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2007

        > As of noon CST.
        >

        > Asterisks indicate new alignments (that weren't there
        > a week ago today).
        >

        > Jupiter
        >

        > *Rastaban (Beta Draconis)
        >
        > *Lucida Normae (Gamma Normae)
        >
        > *Ant Nebula (Menzel 3 Normae)
        >
        > Sin (Tau Scorpii)
        >
        > *Betria (Beta Trianguli Australe)
        >

        > Saturn
        >

        > MM Hydrae (cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > Frosty Leo Nebula (IRAS 09371+1212 Leonis)
        >
        > Owl Nebula (M97 Ursae Majoris)
        >

        > Uranus
        >

        > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)
        >
        > Nova Cygni 1992 (V1974 Cygni; cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > Head of Hydrus (Alpha Hydri)
        >

        > Neptune
        >

        > *The Red-Necked Emu (Harrington STAR 26 Cygni)

        sticking one's head in the sand becoming an issue again?

        > HR Delphini
        >
        > QU Vulpeculae (cataclysmic variable)
        >

        > Pluto
        >

        > Mu Arae
        >
        > Thackeray's Planetary (IC 1266 Arae)
        >
        > Etanin (Gamma Draconis)
        >
        > AH Mensae
        >
        > RS Ophiuchi (cataclysmic variables)
        >
        > Sakurai's Object (V4334 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Pistol Star (V4647 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Integral X-Ray Nova 2006 (IGR J17497-2880 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Mouse Pulsar (G359.23-0.82 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Box Nebula (NGC 6445 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Galactic Center (Sagittarius A* Sagittarii)
        >
        > Apollyon (Iota-1 Scorpii)
        >
        > Basanismus (G Scorpii)
        >
        > Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)
        >

        > Ceres
        >

        > *Skat (Delta Aquarii)
        >

        > Pallas
        >

        > *Diamond Ring Nebula (Abell 70 Aquilae)

        Hawaii legislators were debating a civil-union bill...

        > *Epsilon Indi
        >
        > *Lucida Microscopii (Gamma Microscopii)
        >
        > *WZ Sagittae (cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > ---> *Black Widow Pulsar (B1957+20 Sagittae)

        someone killing their partner?

        > *Lucida Tucanae (Alpha Tucanae)
        >

        > Juno
        >

        > Tadpole Galaxy (Arp 188 Draconis)