Re: Molly Ivins

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2007
      thanks Derek! MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres"
      <l_awake_l@...> wrote:

      > Hi MissB
      > From teh Political Astrology List (no time given)
      >
      > Molly Ivins
      > AKA Mary Tyler Ivins
      > Born: 30-Aug-1944
      > Birthplace: Monterey, CA
      >

      > >From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
      > >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [thefixedstars] Molly Ivins
      > >Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 01:23:25 -0000
      > >

      > >The democratic critic who coined the phrase Shrub has passed away
      > >today. she was 62, cancer. anyoen have any birthdata on her? she
      was
      > >a wonderful writer and very quick witted, without being vile or
      nasty,
      > >a true talant.
      > >
      > >MissB

      > Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com
      Football Page

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2007
        Regarding Venus aligned with Copula: in a college English class I
        studied one of Molly Ivins' essays, which was on gun control. She put
        people who wanted to shoot guns on the couch, calling them...I don't
        really remember, but it had something to do with them liking to see
        things bleed, die and break. She called for banning guns altogether.
        Most of us in the class agreed she was venting, not presenting
        anything designed to persuade, or if it was, she didn't do a very
        good job, because people want guns for purposes that have nothing to
        do with bloodthirstiness and lust to destroy, or ODing on
        testosterone. Given the level of gun violence in the US and the
        opposition to even reasonable restrictions on gun ownership, it's
        understandable that Ivins would be frustrated.

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 2, 2007
          Yeah, and I like her and I like guns, so you might see that I do
          have a bit of an empathy with her frustration, though I think there
          are better ways to handle the problem. MissB

> [...]
          > >
          > > http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Denebola.html
          > >
          > > Venus aligned with Copula (M51 Canum Venaticorum, the Whirlpool
          > > Galaxy) and Labrum (Delta Crateris)
          > >
          > > http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Copula.html
          > >
          > > http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Labrum.html
          > >
          > > Saturn aligned with Alhena (Gamma Geminorum)
          > >
          > > "...The one with a job to do, the person with a mission which is
          > > either conscious or unconscious."
          > >
          > > http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Alhena.html
          > >
          > > Neptune aligned with Zaniah (Eta Virginis)
          > >
          > > http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Zaniah.html
          > >
          > > Juno aligned with Rigel (Beta Orionis)
          > >

          > > "Orion's foot touching the river, Eridanus. The foot of the
          Pharoah
          > > which was the symbol for the giving of eduction, civilisation
          and
          > > protection. To be under such a foot was a blessing. Rigel is the
          > > educator, the one who brings knowledge."

        • Derek Reveres
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 14, 2007
            If I remember correctly, MIssB, were you looking for the exact birth time of
            Molly Ivins?
            Someone on Political Astrology just had her birth certificate arrive today,
            so we now have a birth time for Molly:

            >Mary Tyler Ivins
            >August 30, 1944, 10.12 am PWT
            >Monterey, Calif. 36n36:01 121w53:37

            something more.
            http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 14, 2007
              Thanks, Derek.

              Mark A. Holmes

              http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 14, 2007

                > Thanks, Derek.

                Additional alignments:

                Moon

                Peacock (Alpha Pavonis)

                http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Peacock.html

                Ascendant

                Foramen (Eta Carinae)

                http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Foramen.html

                Midheaven

                Pollux (Beta Geminorum)

                http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Pollux.html

                Mark A. Holmes

                > --- Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...> wrote:
                >
                > > If I remember correctly, MIssB, were you looking
                > for
                > > the exact birth time of
                > > Molly Ivins?
                > > Someone on Political Astrology just had her birth
                > > certificate arrive today,
                > > so we now have a birth time for Molly:
                > >
                > > >Mary Tyler Ivins
                > > >August 30, 1944, 10.12 am PWT
                > > >Monterey, Calif. 36n36:01 121w53:37

                Never Miss an Email
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
                  Molly Ivins

                  Mark sent

                  Midheaven

                  Pollux (Beta Geminorum)

                  http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Pollux.html
                  =========================
                  Pollux is one of the most aggressive stars in the sky - here's what I have
                  in the Workbook: (position is 1980)

                  Pollux  Beta Geminorum   head of Pollux 22CA56  6 41    28 05   7 44    1.14    K0 III

                  What’s Out There?? Key word: discovery: physical &/or mental exploration; determination to be first, to pioneer, to originate, explore possibilities in chosen field. Adventurous, they are keen observers of the social environment; tend to be dictatorial. Some study economics, “big money,” and its effect on people, or become businessmen. Artists, playwrights, filmmakers; mythology, imagery. Discoveries of ancient texts. Issues: bondage vs freedom, respect, dignity; force vs reason; violent vs non-violent; also, sibling and brotherhood themes, issues. Multiple births. Possible imprisonment. Assassinations, invasions, invasion attempts, great historic battles.

                  original, pioneering    adventurous             domineering, bullying
                  instinct to explore, try new things     impatient, reformers    believe in use of force
                  high-spirited, take initiatives tough, demanding        murderous
                  artistically talented   feisty, aggressive      possible violent death

                  It made the lady feisty - bless her soul!

                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
                    thank you so much! MissB

                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
                      LoL gee I dont recognize those alignments at all, my MC is 23 Cancer,
                      Asc is just shy of 21 Libra. =) MissB

                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
                        Peacock = Argus the ever-watchful...