Re: a few notes

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007

      > > There was some interest in the Derby horse Barbaro who
      > unfortunately
      > > had to be put down either late yesterday or early today.
      > >
      > > so I thought those following the story might want to know.

      And Molly Ivins has died...Vesta aligned with the Etched Hourglass
      Nebula, and Ceres aligned with Scovil's Object (you may remember,
      Uranus was aligned with it when the Democrats took back control of
      both houses of Congress and Daniel Ortega won back the presidency of
      Nicaragua after more than a decade).