Re: Stars for 1775, 1800 etc

  • Sherri
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2007
      Hi Diana, it will add and subtract, as well as convert to decimals,
      but it will not multiply/divide.

      I looked online trying to figure out a calculator I could buy that
      would do retain the time calculations, without converting to
      decimals, like you recommended (CAsio Fx series?).

      I just don't know... will have to go to Circuit City or something
      and take a look! If anyone knows a specific model number, please
      let us know?

      I did find this nifty program, and just downloaded the 30-day free
      trial to give it a try:

      http://www.spudcity.com/timecalcpro/index.htm

      Sincerely, Sherri