Re: files

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007
      Trust me it will take a while, but there are some very interesting
      connections throughout the presidential lineup to the first three
      presidents, and to the documents, documents and a few extra people,
      like Ben Franklin are at the end of the list. it seems like once a
      fairly reliable supply line and travel method was invented, people
      just kinda exploded?

      I wish I had a list of fixed star placements for 1775 and 1800, heck
      the 1800 list ought to be good enough, but that whole era was just
      Packed with action. Not just US and Europe,

      In India the Brittish were fighting, and pretty much taking over the
      place.

      In China things were fairly quiet, Emperor Kokaku ascends the
      Japanese throne 1780, (1781 of course Herschal discovers Uranus, and
      Messier publishes Messier NEO, good astronomy year)

      1782 King TAksin of Thailand is Overthrown in a coup
      1783 Japan in trumoil because mount asama erupts, (mount asama, hmmm
      bin laden that old, huh? okay bad joke)

      1784, Turks agree to Russian annexation of Crimea,
      The Japanese famine continues and 300,000 die of starvation.
      Huge locust swarms in South Africa
      1788 Australia invaded by the Brittish(yes I have s sick sense of
      humor) Botony Bay.
      Russo Turkish WAr begins
      1789 - French Revolution begins, US bill of rights trimmed to ten,
      1790 - Russo Swedish war and Rhode Island becomes the last of the
      colonies to ratify the Constitution and becomes the 13th state.
      1791 - US Bill of Rights finally ratified, Father Serra continues
      his mission building in CA. then either property of spain or Chumash
      and Sioux indians, depending on who you asked. First American ship
      reaches Japan,
      1792 - Gustav III of Sweden assinated, Tiradentes is executed in
      Brazil, guillotine gets its first use, tsunami after volcano
      eruption kills about 14,300 in Japan. Russo Turk war ends.
      1793 France declares war on England.
      1794 Coffee outlawed in Sweden (now that would be cause for
      revolution!)
      1795 - Kamehameha I wins battle agains the oahuans, solidifying his
      power. fighting in New South wales amongst colonists against
      brittish. (I'm sensing a theme here)
      fire of Coppenhagen
      1796 - Smallpox vaccine
      Persian Expedition,
      CAtherine the Great dies,
      1797 Spanish govenor ceded Trinidad ond Tobago to Brittain.
      (Caribaan) Ambercromby atacks Puerto Rico,
      1798 - Irish rebellion, The AFghan Army occupy Lahore in Punjab.
      Lithography invented,
      1799 - Rosetta STone uncovered in Egypt, Bonapart takes over in
      France,
      1800 - Pope Pious VII
      1801
      The first Submarine built.
      Muslim WAhhabis capture Mecca and Medina, raid Karbala
      1802-WEst Point founded,
      1803 Atomic theory of matter, John DAlton,
      Britain declares war on France
      Spain Declares war on Brittain
      1804 Napoleon makes himself emperor
      etc...