26 Can//Baghdad-was files

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2007
      26 Can//Baghdad-was files

      MissB wrote

      files
          Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@... msbhavens1
          Date: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:06 pm ((PST))

      <snip>

      if that isn't enough to make you crazy you might want to look up the baghdad chart, gregorian its aug 4 762 2:30pm Jupiter on Asc Sun 10 Leo then compare it to the july fourth, 17 eptember 1787 and George W Bush's charts, that ought to spark enough interest to burn a barn!

      ==========================
      I have for Baghdad (Julian) Aug 2 762, 10 AM

      I trust the chart because the Sun and Moon are both aligned with royal stars, which makes sense because we know this has to be an elected chart (precession correction to 2000: 17 deg 16 min; to 2007, 17 deg 22 min)

      Oh that CAncer point! 26 Cancer, 762 AD 1776, 1787 and 1946 all on that very point? any thoughts Diana? is a connection to a star then?

      or now or? well the whole thing is interesting, but Wow?

      26 Cancer (now) was 9 Cancer in 762//was 23 Cancer in 1776//25 Cancer in 1946

      26 Can now (these are 2000 positions; for 2007, add 6 minutes)

      Procyon Alpha Canis Minoris   body      25CA41  -16 01  5 14    7 39    0.38    F5 IV
       Star of the Water Dog, Guardian of the Crossing of the River of Heaven;         has a White Dwarf companion;
       Hyginus called Procyon canis ululans, the Little Dog that Wept (for the death of his master)
      24 Ursae Majoris   Bear’s head (ear?)   26CA20  51 15   69 50   9 34    4.56    G2 IV
      Chi Geminorum Pollux's head or cap      27CA14  7 14    27 48   8 04    4.94    K2 III
      Alifa al Farkadain Zeta UMinor   back   27CA24  75 07   77 48   15 44   4.32    A3 V

      Also here: Phi Geminorum in Pollux’s head (right ear?) (25CA15), 82 in right shoulder (24CA49), U & 82 in upper right arm or club (26CA31, 27CA03); Gxy NGC2490 in Gem-should be Cancer? (26CA26); Omega Cancri in Crab’s hind legs (earliest "official" Cancer star, 27CA10); Sigma1 in Ursa Major’s head (eye?) (25CA13); Tau Canis Majoris in Dog’s lower back (26CA23). The SNode was here at the extremely rare once-every 4CA000 year cnj of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto of 577 BCE during the "Axial Age" of religious and philosophical transformation. Span: 24CA12 to 27CA30.

                        I fled Him down the nights and down the days
                            I fled Him down the arches of the years
                                I fled Him down the labyrinthine ways
                            Of my own mind, and in the midst of tears...
                                        - Francis Thompson (Jupiter, Procyon), The Hound of Heaven

      Canis Minor is truly the “Hound of Heaven,” for its lucida, Procyon, was the ancient Euphratean Star of the Water Dog, Guardian of the Crossing of the River of Heaven (Milky Way). “Seek and ye shall find” should be the motto here, for these are people who will spend their lives on a search for God, for reasons, meanings, universal human understanding, lost or hidden knowledge, alternate dimensions (and adventure!), and will follow wherever that quest will lead them. Proud, passionate, emotional, imaginative, dramatic, yet analytical at the same time, they are competitive, restless and adventurous with a “wild streak,” a need for excitement and intensity of experience, and an instinct to go their own way, exploring, taking an active part, seeing and testing things for themselves. Stars of the Cancer Crab start here; and these “true Cancers” (tropical and sidereal) are unique, one-of-a-kind people, concerned for humankind and where it is bound; hearing “a different drummer,” they seem compelled to march to his beat; all arts, but especially poetry, theatre (the Liber Hermetis mentions thespians), music and imagery are in their gift, along with a love of the sky, scholarly aptitude, considerable psychic ability and leadership capabilities. Sensitive to the difficulties people have communicating with one another, they try to find remedies for mankind’s Tower of Babel (two here invented universal languages, one created the World Wide Web; this was the Sun at the Neptune st rx in 1866 during the 1st successful laying of a transatlantic cable, and the United Nations was founded in 1945 with Mars and Saturn here). Striving for dignity and self-control, some take the path of discipline and austerity; they may be severely tested by life; feeling unappreciated, struggling with envy or what they perceive as life’s “unfairness;” quietly, determinedly defiant, they may arouse jealousy or dislike in others. Rash, heedless, hasty, erratic, imprudent and reckless, they may be reluctant to take advice or ask for assistance and may plow ahead, eyes wide open, straight into glory or disaster (or both!). Some put themselves through harsh trials with missionary zeal; others, despairing or too easily influenced, may go to the other polarity of fickle, weak-willed, sensual self-indulgence and addiction, with a careless disregard for health and sanity. Indignant over injustice, they are quick to anger, with a danger of violence (stars of Pollux’s club are here). There is a higher-than-average tendency to go through cycles of success followed by “crashes” that test their inner stability and balance; a great lesson of this lifetime is to avoid brooding, sulking, blaming others or circumstances and/or attempting escape in the use of drugs and alcohol (the Liber Hermetis has “stupefactos”), and to develop faith and trust in their life path. Under Canis and Ursa (Major and Minor), some may become involved with animals. There are issues of religious faith vs atheism; generosity vs greed (this was the Jupiter of Nick Leeson, the on-line trader who ruined Barings Bank); a few may become wanderers, exiles, renegades, living outside the law, fleeing the realizations which must eventually overwhelm them, that whatever their failures or sins, each of them is a beloved child of God. Success comes when they learn to handle sorrows and disappointments and to rise above them, for the Great  Bear's maternal care and the faithfulness and fidelity of the Dogs and the Twins assure the development of selflessness, and an outgoing, ever-giving serenity and generosity of spirit. Blindness, eye problems or injuries, deafness, paralysis, birth defects, multiple births and birth anomalies, sexual issues (make too much of sex, or try to abjure it), addictions (high score), incest, pedophilia. Aggression, fanaticism, brutality, conquest, eruptions, massive earth upheavals, shoreline disasters, especially tsunamis;  explosions, fires, storms, shipwrecks, fog, air contamination (Hydra’s poisonous breath seems to start here), meteorite events, things falling out of the sky; disasters caused or aggravated by poor judgment or ignored warnings; divine visitations.

      26 Cancer 57 (Mercury on the chart I use) in 762 would be 14 Leo 13 now:

      Acubens  Alpha Cancri  Crab's south claw        13LE39  -5 05   11 51   8 58    4.25    A   m
        Sertan; “Acubens” comes from Al Zubanah, the Claw
      Dubhe Alpha Ursae Majoris  in body      15LE12  49 41   61 45   11 04   1.79    K0 III
       from al-dubb, “the Bear;” with Merak, a "pointer star" used to find Polaris, the Pole Star
      Minchir al Asad  Kappa Leonis  mane     15LE18  10 26   26 11   9 25    4.46    K2 III

      Mundane: Unusual and/or extreme weather conditions: fogs, storms, shipwrecks, floods, drownings, great maritime and financial losses; fires, smoke, air pollution, epidemics, persecutions, assassinations, mass suicides; wild animal atacks, especially bears, snakes, crocodiles and bees (Ursa Major and Minor, Hydra, Draco, Leo and the Crab’s “Beehive”), the collapse of extreme speculations and issues relating to the destruction or protection of children, animals and the environment

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2007
        I find it incredibly interesting the the REtrograde Mercuries of
        Both the 762 chart and the 4 jul 1776 chart are conj, and the Venus
        both at 2 Can, etc... just a very odd coincidence? somehow that
        doesn't hold up, I dont think...

        I made teh gregorian chart FIT the chart I found online, bacuause
        astro wouldnt' make the julian date for me. sigh. so lined up sun
        and moon and ascendent and wala, it matched the online chart I
        found.

        MissB the tinkerer...

        <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

> [...]
        4.94
        > K2 III
        > Alifa al Farkadain Zeta UMinor back 27CA24 75 07 77 48 15 44
        4.32
        > A3 V
        >
        > Also here: Phi Geminorum in Pollux's head (right ear?) (25CA15),
        82 in right
        > shoulder (24CA49), U & 82 in upper right arm or club (26CA31,
        27CA03); Gxy
        > NGC2490 in Gem-should be Cancer? (26CA26); Omega Cancri in Crab's
        hind legs
        > (earliest "official" Cancer star, 27CA10); Sigma1 in Ursa Major's
        head
        > (eye?) (25CA13); Tau Canis Majoris in Dog's lower back (26CA23).
        The SNode
        > was here at the extremely rare once-every 4CA000 year cnj of
        Uranus, Neptune
        > and Pluto of 577 BCE during the "Axial Age" of religious and

        and down
        > the days
        > I fled Him down the
        arches of