Fixed star alignments (January 21, 2007)

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2007
      As of noon CST.

      Asterisks indicate new alignments (that weren't there
      a week ago today).

      Jupiter

      *Rastaban (Beta Draconis)

      *Lucida Normae (Gamma Normae)

      *Ant Nebula (Menzel 3 Normae)

      Sin (Tau Scorpii)

      *Betria (Beta Trianguli Australe)

      Saturn

      MM Hydrae (cataclysmic variable)

      Frosty Leo Nebula (IRAS 09371+1212 Leonis)

      Owl Nebula (M97 Ursae Majoris)

      Uranus

      Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)

      Nova Cygni 1992 (V1974 Cygni; cataclysmic variable)

      Head of Hydrus (Alpha Hydri)

      Neptune

      *The Red-Necked Emu (Harrington STAR 26 Cygni)

      HR Delphini

      QU Vulpeculae (cataclysmic variable)

      Pluto

      Mu Arae

      Thackeray's Planetary (IC 1266 Arae)

      Etanin (Gamma Draconis)

      AH Mensae

      RS Ophiuchi (cataclysmic variables)

      Sakurai's Object (V4334 Sagittarii)

      Pistol Star (V4647 Sagittarii)

      Integral X-Ray Nova 2006 (IGR J17497-2880 Sagittarii)

      Mouse Pulsar (G359.23-0.82 Sagittarii)

      Box Nebula (NGC 6445 Sagittarii)

      Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)

      Galactic Center (Sagittarius A* Sagittarii)

      Apollyon (Iota-1 Scorpii)

      Basanismus (G Scorpii)

      Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)

      Ceres

      *Skat (Delta Aquarii)

      Pallas

      *Diamond Ring Nebula (Abell 70 Aquilae)

      *Epsilon Indi

      *Lucida Microscopii (Gamma Microscopii)

      *WZ Sagittae (cataclysmic variable)

      *Black Widow Pulsar (B1957+20 Sagittae)

      *Lucida Tucanae (Alpha Tucanae)

      Juno

      Tadpole Galaxy (Arp 188 Draconis)

      Vesta

      *SX Herculis (cataclysmic variable)

      *Unukalhai (Alpha Serpentis)

      *Seyfert's Sextet (NGC 6027a-e Serpentis)

      Chiron

      *Tso Ke (Rho Aquilae)

      Diamond Ring Nebula (Abell 70 Aquilae)

      *Chi Cygni (fairly well-known variable)

      *Struve 2398 (Draconis; nearby star)

      *Epsilon Indi

      *Lucida Microscopii (Gamma Microscopii)

      WZ Sagittae (cataclysmic variable)

      *Lucida Tucanae (Alpha Tucanae)

      North Node

      Honda's Star (V1500 Cygni)

      Moth Nebula (Sharpless 1-89 Cygni)

      *Homan (Zeta Pegasi)

      South Node

      Asterion (Beta Canum Venaticorum)

      La Superba (Y Canum Venaticorum)

      *Copeland's Septet (NGC 3745 Leonis)

      *Alcor (80 Ursae Majoris)

      Be a PS3 game guru.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007

        > As of noon CST.
        >

        > Asterisks indicate new alignments (that weren't there
        > a week ago today).

        Eris (currently at 20 Aries 14)

        Termes Frederici (Psi Andromedae; marking the chained right hand of
        Andromeda or the crown [Termes] part of the obsolete constellation
        Frederici Honores the Honors of Frederick)

        FX Cephei

        VV Cephei (cataclysmic variables)

        Revati (Zeta Piscium)

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2007

          > > As of noon CST.
          > >

          > > Asterisks indicate new alignments (that weren't there
          > > a week ago today).
          >

          > Eris (currently at 20 Aries 14)
          >

          > Termes Frederici (Psi Andromedae; marking the chained right hand of
          > Andromeda or the crown [Termes] part of the obsolete constellation
          > Frederici Honores the Honors of Frederick)
          >
          > FX Cephei

          Something surreal (Bush's autocratic behavior)?

          > VV Cephei (cataclysmic variables)

          acceleration (the infamous "surge" of troops)?

          > Revati (Zeta Piscium)

          I'm a little too tired to do an analysis of the rest of the January
          21 fixed star alignments (or the later ones) right now. I'm going
          home to bed.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2007
            Tired has been a theme lately.

            I think getting rest, taking vitamins etc, is going to be a rather
            importnat issue for us over the next two months. warm and wet means
            more mold, etc. so when we have wet, rather than snow winters, there
            is more illness, the realigning of SAturn and Neptune AGAIN in
            Leo/Aquarius suggests we pay attention here. the 1918 flu has again
            been coming up in the news and I do believe there is merit in the
            health alertness it brings up this year.

            okay overly motherly on occasion, sorry. MissB

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2007

              > As of noon CST.
              >

              > Asterisks indicate new alignments (that weren't there
              > a week ago today).
              >

              > Jupiter
              >

              > *Rastaban (Beta Draconis)
              >
              > *Lucida Normae (Gamma Normae)
              >
              > *Ant Nebula (Menzel 3 Normae)
              >
              > Sin (Tau Scorpii)
              >
              > *Betria (Beta Trianguli Australe)
              >

              > Saturn
              >

              > MM Hydrae (cataclysmic variable)
              >
              > Frosty Leo Nebula (IRAS 09371+1212 Leonis)
              >
              > Owl Nebula (M97 Ursae Majoris)
              >

              > Uranus
              >

              > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)
              >
              > Nova Cygni 1992 (V1974 Cygni; cataclysmic variable)
              >
              > Head of Hydrus (Alpha Hydri)
              >

              > Neptune
              >

              > *The Red-Necked Emu (Harrington STAR 26 Cygni)

              sticking one's head in the sand becoming an issue again?

              > HR Delphini
              >
              > QU Vulpeculae (cataclysmic variable)
              >

              > Pluto
              >

              > Mu Arae
              >
              > Thackeray's Planetary (IC 1266 Arae)
              >
              > Etanin (Gamma Draconis)
              >
              > AH Mensae
              >
              > RS Ophiuchi (cataclysmic variables)
              >
              > Sakurai's Object (V4334 Sagittarii)
              >
              > Pistol Star (V4647 Sagittarii)
              >
              > Integral X-Ray Nova 2006 (IGR J17497-2880 Sagittarii)
              >
              > Mouse Pulsar (G359.23-0.82 Sagittarii)
              >
              > Box Nebula (NGC 6445 Sagittarii)
              >
              > Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)
              >
              > Galactic Center (Sagittarius A* Sagittarii)
              >
              > Apollyon (Iota-1 Scorpii)
              >
              > Basanismus (G Scorpii)
              >
              > Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)
              >

              > Ceres
              >

              > *Skat (Delta Aquarii)
              >

              > Pallas
              >

              > *Diamond Ring Nebula (Abell 70 Aquilae)

              Hawaii legislators were debating a civil-union bill...

              > *Epsilon Indi
              >
              > *Lucida Microscopii (Gamma Microscopii)
              >
              > *WZ Sagittae (cataclysmic variable)
              >
              > ---> *Black Widow Pulsar (B1957+20 Sagittae)

              someone killing their partner?

              > *Lucida Tucanae (Alpha Tucanae)
              >

              > Juno
              >

              > Tadpole Galaxy (Arp 188 Draconis)