points

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007
      Actually what I'm trying ot look at with the presidential charts is do
      the charts seem to be slipping with the original points, or do the
      charts reflect more the original charts? it's been kinda interesting
      looking through.

      I added the declaration delegation into the mix for some food for
      thought, and am also thinking of adding Continental Congress
      presidents to the Mix. I'm thinking Hancock needs a bit more viewing.