Just got finished loading a bunch of stars into SF5

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2005
      I copied them off the "starfile" star list that came
      with SolarFire 5 into a custom menu I created. They
      were mentioned by Robson and/or by Ebertin but not by
      Bernadette. I think what I may do is copy the entire
      "brady" star list into this file. This way the chances
      that I'll miss alignments/conjunctions/parallels get
      minimized.