Re: Piscis Austrinus article

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
      Can I show my complete ignorance and ask what is NGCR? etc... thank
      you! MissB

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2007

        > Can I show my complete ignorance and ask what is NGCR? etc... thank
        > you! MissB

        NCGR. National Council for Geocosmic Research. It's an astrological
        organization.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2007
          <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

          > Hi
          >
          > I've just added some of the illustrations to my Word text so that
          those
          > who are not NCGR members and so did not get the Geocosmic Journal
          > can see it.
          >
          > I can't attach anything to group messages, but if anyone wants it,
          just
          > e-mail me privately and I'll send it.
          >
          > Love, Diana

          I finally got this uploaded to the Files section (sorry for the
          delay; I've been having problems with Internet access lately).