Re: Presidents

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
      forgot to mention the 23-29 Pisces is all over Pegasas and its
      syndrom... which certainly makes sense for both country and
      presidents. 22 tau is probably old Algol connection, which may be
      one reason we have such a strong female population, and such issues
      there? the 22 Virgo is quite likely ARGO, stongly linked to the
      Treaty of Paris and the Constitution. the scorpio connection I think
      may be Centaur ??? still reviewing, MissB

      > Jeffersons Mars is 18 Leo 42, I really think his was the starter,
      > but also I think its part of one of the Grand Trine packs I've
      been
      > finding. there is a 20 Ars, Sag, Leo going, a 26 Pis Sco Can going
      > on a 22 Tau, Vir, Cap going on and strong 15 Libra connect... and
      > just a plain large 23 Sco connect and a couple interesting ties...
      > 15 Sco 15 Pis, rarely a 15 Can, but I think it is a trine connect
      > the 4 july sun?
      >
      > The presidents that dont have Washingtons 22 connection seem to
      have
      > a 12 Tau connection to Jefferson. or the 23/26 Gem connection to
      > Adams, and basically you have washington, Jefferson, Maddison,
      > Monroe are all neighbors, Monroe and Maddison are students of
      > Jefferson, John Quincy Adams has a few parental connections in his
      > chart to dad, but really looks like a mesh of Adams and Jefferson
      > charts,
      >
      > there is also a very interesting opposition occuring through out,
      at
      > 10 cap and can and 20 Cap and Can, there are all kinds of
      > connections!
      >
      > 26 Pisces (okay 23-29, but center 26) Washington Venus, John Adams
      > Des, Jefferson Mercury, Madison Sun, Monroe Uranus, skips JQA,
      > Jackson's sun, skips Van Buren(TSco), WH Harrison 12th house, died
      > 30 days into office, John Tylers Saturn and Venus, skip Polk (well
      > actually part of the trine issue, Cancer), truely Skips down to
      > Lincoln with Jupiter at 22 Pis, Johnson has the Sco connect,
      Grant
      > 22 Pis Venus, Hayes 29 Pis PlutoRx, garfield has the Sco Trine,
      > skips to Grover who has 27 Pis Sun, Ben Harrison has the Sco
      trine,
      > William McKinley has Uranus at 25 Pis 42, Teddy Roosevelt has
      > Neptune at 22 Pis 29, The incredible Taft has Neptune and 5th
      house
      > cusp at 21 Pis, so a bit outside, but has North node at 27 Pis,
      Skip
      > to coolidge who's 8th cusp is 28 Pis, and has cancer trine, skips
      > then FDR Des 23 Pis, truman has cancer trine, Eisenhower 12th
      house
      > cusp, Jfk Chiron 29 Pis, 6th house cusp 26 Pis (also has the huge
      22
      > Tau connection I've been mentioning), skip to Ford has NN and 11th
      > house cusp at 24 & 27 pis, Carters sixth house cusp is 00 Aries
      > which is 4 degrees out, which I'll take as a bit to far probably
      > more inline with Washingtons 2 Ars SAturn, W has 22 Pis 40 Ninth
      > house cusp. so within 3 degrees of 26 Pis, we have 21 of 42
      > presidents. yeah, that is 1/2, not counting the trine counection,
      > which I also think is significant.
      >
      > with 22 Tau? washington, adams, Jefferson, Monroe, Jackson, Van
      > Buren, WH Harrison, Taylor, andy johnson, grant (has almost exact
      > same house cusps as Washington), hayes, Garfield, Ben Harrison,
      > woodrow wilson, Harding, coolidge, Hoover, FDR, Truman, JFK,
      Nixon,
      > Ford, CArter, Clinton, so 23 of 42, more than half,
      >
      > You see what I mean about some really intense dynamics! amazing!
      > MissB
      >

      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg"
      > <fixed.stars@> wrote:
      > >
      > > For Beth's study of presidents:
      > >
      > > In the 13-17 Leo section of my book, I have:
      > >
      > > Eight US presidents have placements here! John Quincy Adams,
      > William Howard
      > > Taft, John Tyler, Theodore Roosevelt (a big-game hunter, he once
      > refused to
      > > kill a small, helpless bear - Ursa Minor! - reported in the
      press,
      > it led to
      > > the creation of "teddy bear" toys) (survived an assassination
      > attempt),
      > > James Buchanan, Herbert Hoover, James Monroe, and Rutherford B
      > Hayes:
      > > (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Uranus, Neptune, SNode,
      > > respectively);
      > >
      > > This is the area where I have two sets of stars are squushed
      > together - here
      > > are the major ones (from my Workbook, positions 1980 - for 2000,
      > add 17
      > > mins)
      > > (the key words and phrases are in sets according to "positive,
      > neutal,
      > > negative" but the columns get messed up in transmission)
      > >
      > > Kochab Beta Ursae Minoris Bear's rt shoulder 13LE02 72 59
      74 14
      > 14
      > > 51 2.08 K4 III
      > > Acubens Alpha Cancri Crab's south claw 13LE22 -5 05 11 56
      > 8 57
      > > 4.25 A m
      > >
      > > Passionately willful, imperious, bossy, grasping. Never give in,
      > or give up,
      > > or let go of what they reach for. Facile, creative, inventive.
      Very