Piscis Austrinus article

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
      Piscis Austrinus article

      Hi

      I've just added some of the illustrations to my Word text so that those
      who are not NCGR members and so did not get the Geocosmic Journal
      can see it.

      I can't attach anything to group messages, but if anyone wants it, just
      e-mail me privately and I'll send it.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
        Can I show my complete ignorance and ask what is NGCR? etc... thank
        you! MissB

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2007

          > Can I show my complete ignorance and ask what is NGCR? etc... thank
          > you! MissB

          NCGR. National Council for Geocosmic Research. It's an astrological
          organization.

          Mark A. Holmes

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 13, 2007
            <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

            > Hi
            >
            > I've just added some of the illustrations to my Word text so that
            those
            > who are not NCGR members and so did not get the Geocosmic Journal
            > can see it.
            >
            > I can't attach anything to group messages, but if anyone wants it,
            just
            > e-mail me privately and I'll send it.
            >
            > Love, Diana

            I finally got this uploaded to the Files section (sorry for the
            delay; I've been having problems with Internet access lately).