Presidents

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
      Presidents

      For Beth's study of presidents:

      In the 13-17 Leo section of my book, I have:

      Eight US presidents have placements here! John Quincy Adams, William Howard Taft, John Tyler, Theodore Roosevelt (a big-game hunter, he once refused to kill a small, helpless bear - Ursa Minor! - reported in the press, it led to the creation of "teddy bear" toys) (survived an assassination attempt), James Buchanan, Herbert Hoover, James Monroe, and Rutherford B Hayes: (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Uranus, Neptune, SNode, respectively);

      This is the area where I have two sets of stars are squushed together - here are the major ones (from my Workbook, positions 1980 - for 2000, add 17 mins)

      (the key words and phrases are in sets according to "positive, neutal, negative" but the columns get messed up in transmission)

      Kochab Beta Ursae Minoris  Bear’s rt shoulder   13LE02  72 59   74 14   14 51   2.08    K4 III
      Acubens Alpha Cancri   Crab's south claw        13LE22  -5 05   11 56   8 57    4.25    A   m

      Passionately willful, imperious, bossy, grasping. Never give in, or give up, or let go of what they reach for. Facile, creative, inventive. Very physical, have fast reactions. Leaders, some of them royal. Willing to gamble, take big risks, including, in some cases, risking their lives. Love music. Drawn to astrology. Issues: selfish use of resources vs environmentalism, entrapment vs freedom. Eye diseases; prone to addiction. Storms, destruction, fires

      royal, leadership ability       willful, tenacious      imperious
      adventurous, courageous facile, clever          bossy
      creative, imaginative, resourceful      sensual         grasping

      Dubhe Alpha Ursae Majoris  in Bear’s body       14LE55  49 41   61 52   11 03   1.79    K0 III
      Minchir al Asad  Kappa Leonis  front of mane    15LE01  10 25   26 16   9 23    4.46    K2 III

      Vivid, dramatic, extremely willful, with tremendous inner energy. Unforgettable, make strong impressions that last. Self-indulgent, manipulative, dominating, arbitrary, act unilaterally, must have their own way. Inquisitive, inventive and creative, they take chances and do things others would be afraid to try - “rush in where angels fear to tread.”  Activists, often involve themselves in the politics of their professions. Medicine, psychology, government (there is a keen awareness of history), sports, poetry. Issues of personal freedom vs knuckling under to will of others, obeying orders; and indifference, cruelty vs humanitarian action. Prone to head injuries; some birth defects or birth anomalies. Persecutions, violence, fires, quakes, fog and air pollution, assassinations, suicides, great maritime and financial losses.

      bold, daring, energetic political               extremely willful, domineering
      imaginative, dramatic   intensely emotional     arbitrary, controlling, manipulative
      inquisitive, inventive  risk-taking             violent, sado-masochistic

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
        Jeffersons Mars is 18 Leo 42, I really think his was the starter,
        but also I think its part of one of the Grand Trine packs I've been
        finding. there is a 20 Ars, Sag, Leo going, a 26 Pis Sco Can going
        on a 22 Tau, Vir, Cap going on and strong 15 Libra connect... and
        just a plain large 23 Sco connect and a couple interesting ties...
        15 Sco 15 Pis, rarely a 15 Can, but I think it is a trine connect to
        the 4 july sun?

        The presidents that dont have Washingtons 22 connection seem to have
        a 12 Tau connection to Jefferson. or the 23/26 Gem connection to
        Adams, and basically you have washington, Jefferson, Maddison,
        Monroe are all neighbors, Monroe and Maddison are students of
        Jefferson, John Quincy Adams has a few parental connections in his
        chart to dad, but really looks like a mesh of Adams and Jefferson
        charts,

        there is also a very interesting opposition occuring through out, at
        10 cap and can and 20 Cap and Can, there are all kinds of
        connections!

        26 Pisces (okay 23-29, but center 26) Washington Venus, John Adams
        Des, Jefferson Mercury, Madison Sun, Monroe Uranus, skips JQA,
        Jackson's sun, skips Van Buren(TSco), WH Harrison 12th house, died
        30 days into office, John Tylers Saturn and Venus, skip Polk (well
        actually part of the trine issue, Cancer), truely Skips down to
        Lincoln with Jupiter at 22 Pis, Johnson has the Sco connect, Grant
        22 Pis Venus, Hayes 29 Pis PlutoRx, garfield has the Sco Trine,
        skips to Grover who has 27 Pis Sun, Ben Harrison has the Sco trine,
        William McKinley has Uranus at 25 Pis 42, Teddy Roosevelt has
        Neptune at 22 Pis 29, The incredible Taft has Neptune and 5th house
        cusp at 21 Pis, so a bit outside, but has North node at 27 Pis, Skip
        to coolidge who's 8th cusp is 28 Pis, and has cancer trine, skips
        then FDR Des 23 Pis, truman has cancer trine, Eisenhower 12th house
        cusp, Jfk Chiron 29 Pis, 6th house cusp 26 Pis (also has the huge 22
        Tau connection I've been mentioning), skip to Ford has NN and 11th
        house cusp at 24 & 27 pis, Carters sixth house cusp is 00 Aries
        which is 4 degrees out, which I'll take as a bit to far probably
        more inline with Washingtons 2 Ars SAturn, W has 22 Pis 40 Ninth
        house cusp. so within 3 degrees of 26 Pis, we have 21 of 42
        presidents. yeah, that is 1/2, not counting the trine counection,
        which I also think is significant.

        with 22 Tau? washington, adams, Jefferson, Monroe, Jackson, Van
        Buren, WH Harrison, Taylor, andy johnson, grant (has almost exact
        same house cusps as Washington), hayes, Garfield, Ben Harrison,
        woodrow wilson, Harding, coolidge, Hoover, FDR, Truman, JFK, Nixon,
        Ford, CArter, Clinton, so 23 of 42, more than half,

        You see what I mean about some really intense dynamics! amazing!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
          forgot to mention the 23-29 Pisces is all over Pegasas and its
          syndrom... which certainly makes sense for both country and
          presidents. 22 tau is probably old Algol connection, which may be
          one reason we have such a strong female population, and such issues
          there? the 22 Virgo is quite likely ARGO, stongly linked to the
          Treaty of Paris and the Constitution. the scorpio connection I think
          may be Centaur ??? still reviewing, MissB