Re: Re US presidents

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
      I popped in a few national charts at the end of the initial charts
      I've done and boy or boy are there some interesting dynamics a going
      on!

      For instance From Washington on Down 22 Tau is a strong point, and
      if I'm not mistaken 22 Tau was the point Algol was at towards the
      1800 mark? Middle Libra is a prominent, 18 Leo and 2 and 23 ARies ,
      there are just some points that are extremely prevelant, I'm still
      working on it.... on 10 Cap and Can and 26 Can ....

      MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>
      wrote:

      > Maybe the number of fixed signs indicates that successful
      politicians
      > must focus on obtaining and preserving their own power. Not too
      > promising for the negotiating function or idealism.
      > Diana
      >
      > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "msbhavens1"
      <msbhavens1@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > LOL, believe it or not I"m working on it. and I had noted the
      > > > shortage of fire myself, though how interesting that there are
      so
      > > > many FIXED, I would have expected CArdinal and Fixed to be
      > > reversed.
      > > > It was something I noted in one of the IRA negotiations, was
      that
      > > > all the leaders involved had fixed signs so I thought that even
      > > > though they opened discussions fairly well that it would break
      > > down
      > > > because each of the leaders would be unwilling to bend on
      certain
      > > > issues and of course the arms negotiations is where it fell
      apart.

      > > > I will note to the best of my ability the significant stars in
      the
      > > > charts. Once I have something workable together I will pass it
      > > > along. (I foresee interesting nights ahead... snicker)
      > >
      > > I look forward to looking at it.
      > >
      > > Mark A. Holmes
      > >

      > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>