Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Re US presidents

  • Shawhouse
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
      Maybe the number of fixed signs indicates that successful politicians
      must focus on obtaining and preserving their own power. Not too
      promising for the negotiating function or idealism.
      Diana

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
        I popped in a few national charts at the end of the initial charts
        I've done and boy or boy are there some interesting dynamics a going
        on!

        For instance From Washington on Down 22 Tau is a strong point, and
        if I'm not mistaken 22 Tau was the point Algol was at towards the
        1800 mark? Middle Libra is a prominent, 18 Leo and 2 and 23 ARies ,
        there are just some points that are extremely prevelant, I'm still
        working on it.... on 10 Cap and Can and 26 Can ....

        MissB

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>