Re: Re US presidents

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007

      > LOL, believe it or not I"m working on it. and I had noted the
      > shortage of fire myself, though how interesting that there are so
      > many FIXED, I would have expected CArdinal and Fixed to be
      reversed.
      > It was something I noted in one of the IRA negotiations, was that
      > all the leaders involved had fixed signs so I thought that even
      > though they opened discussions fairly well that it would break
      down
      > because each of the leaders would be unwilling to bend on certain
      > issues and of course the arms negotiations is where it fell apart.

      > I will note to the best of my ability the significant stars in the
      > charts. Once I have something workable together I will pass it
      > along. (I foresee interesting nights ahead... snicker)

      I look forward to looking at it.

      Mark A. Holmes

      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Fascinating!
      > > Another way to view this data is:
      > > Fixed 17
      > > Cardinal 14
      > > Mutable 11
      > > Or -
      > > Water 13
      > > Air 11
      > > Earth 10
      > > Fire 8
      > > How about the other placements? The US Sibley Moon is 27
      Aquarius
      > and
      > > the SN is 6 Aquarius. If there were 20 Aquarius Moons or Asc.'s
      > there
      > > would be an interesting pattern, especially considering the
      > country
      > > incarnated when Uranus was discovered (1781). The Declaration
      of
      > > Independence was adopted by Congress July 4, 1776, and the
      Treaty
      > of
      > > Paris ended the Revolutionary War in 1783. But, there are also
      4
      > > traditional planets in Cancer in the Sibley chart: Venus,
      > Jupiter,
      > > Sun, Mercury.
      > > Diana S.
      > >
      > > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "msbhavens1"

      > some
      > right
      > of the

      > 4th of

      > > > Have you looked at these people's fixed star alignments?
      > > >
      > > > (*cough*)
      > > >
      > > > Mark A. Holmes

    • Shawhouse
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
        Maybe the number of fixed signs indicates that successful politicians
        must focus on obtaining and preserving their own power. Not too
        promising for the negotiating function or idealism.
        Diana

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
          I popped in a few national charts at the end of the initial charts
          I've done and boy or boy are there some interesting dynamics a going
          on!

          For instance From Washington on Down 22 Tau is a strong point, and
          if I'm not mistaken 22 Tau was the point Algol was at towards the
          1800 mark? Middle Libra is a prominent, 18 Leo and 2 and 23 ARies ,
          there are just some points that are extremely prevelant, I'm still
          working on it.... on 10 Cap and Can and 26 Can ....

          MissB