Re: Re US presidents

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 3, 2007
      working on it, lots of data, but verifying some of it is a bit
      difficult. For instance George Washingtons date of birht is verified
      in a letter of a family member, and where isn't a problem but when
      is questionable... etc.. also he is the only president elected after
      teh institution of the constitution to die in the 18th Century, the
      rest starting with Adams and Jefferson started croaking in 1826 and
      onward. 1901 also saw two presidents die, etc...

      In fact there is better death data than birth data, time and minute
      as well as place is well recorded. and since Jimmy Carter was the
      first one to actually be born in a hospital, the data prior is ...
      well ... questionable...

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007

        > LOL, believe it or not I"m working on it. and I had noted the
        > shortage of fire myself, though how interesting that there are so
        > many FIXED, I would have expected CArdinal and Fixed to be
        reversed.
        > It was something I noted in one of the IRA negotiations, was that
        > all the leaders involved had fixed signs so I thought that even
        > though they opened discussions fairly well that it would break
        down
        > because each of the leaders would be unwilling to bend on certain
        > issues and of course the arms negotiations is where it fell apart.

        > I will note to the best of my ability the significant stars in the
        > charts. Once I have something workable together I will pass it
        > along. (I foresee interesting nights ahead... snicker)

        I look forward to looking at it.

        Mark A. Holmes

        > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Fascinating!
        > > Another way to view this data is:
        > > Fixed 17
        > > Cardinal 14
        > > Mutable 11
        > > Or -
        > > Water 13
        > > Air 11
        > > Earth 10
        > > Fire 8
        > > How about the other placements? The US Sibley Moon is 27
        Aquarius
        > and
        > > the SN is 6 Aquarius. If there were 20 Aquarius Moons or Asc.'s
        > there
        > > would be an interesting pattern, especially considering the
        > country
        > > incarnated when Uranus was discovered (1781). The Declaration
        of
        > > Independence was adopted by Congress July 4, 1776, and the
        Treaty
        > of
        > > Paris ended the Revolutionary War in 1783. But, there are also
        4
        > > traditional planets in Cancer in the Sibley chart: Venus,
        > Jupiter,
        > > Sun, Mercury.
        > > Diana S.
        > >
        > > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
        > > >
        > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
        > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "msbhavens1"

        > some
        > right
        > of the

        > 4th of

        > > > Have you looked at these people's fixed star alignments?
        > > >
        > > > (*cough*)
        > > >
        > > > Mark A. Holmes

      • Shawhouse
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
          Maybe the number of fixed signs indicates that successful politicians
          must focus on obtaining and preserving their own power. Not too
          promising for the negotiating function or idealism.
          Diana

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
            I popped in a few national charts at the end of the initial charts
            I've done and boy or boy are there some interesting dynamics a going
            on!

            For instance From Washington on Down 22 Tau is a strong point, and
            if I'm not mistaken 22 Tau was the point Algol was at towards the
            1800 mark? Middle Libra is a prominent, 18 Leo and 2 and 23 ARies ,
            there are just some points that are extremely prevelant, I'm still
            working on it.... on 10 Cap and Can and 26 Can ....

            MissB