Re: [thefixedstars] Re US presidents

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
      Have you (or anybody else here) looked at the lunar
      mansions in which these presidents' Suns, Moons and
      Ascendants are placed (as opposed to just the elements
      and modes)?

      Mark A. Holmes

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 3, 2007
        working on it, lots of data, but verifying some of it is a bit
        difficult. For instance George Washingtons date of birht is verified
        in a letter of a family member, and where isn't a problem but when
        is questionable... etc.. also he is the only president elected after
        teh institution of the constitution to die in the 18th Century, the
        rest starting with Adams and Jefferson started croaking in 1826 and
        onward. 1901 also saw two presidents die, etc...

        In fact there is better death data than birth data, time and minute
        as well as place is well recorded. and since Jimmy Carter was the
        first one to actually be born in a hospital, the data prior is ...
        well ... questionable...

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 3, 2007
          LOL, believe it or not I"m working on it. and I had noted the
          shortage of fire myself, though how interesting that there are so
          many FIXED, I would have expected CArdinal and Fixed to be reversed.
          It was something I noted in one of the IRA negotiations, was that
          all the leaders involved had fixed signs so I thought that even
          though they opened discussions fairly well that it would break down
          because each of the leaders would be unwilling to bend on certain
          issues and of course the arms negotiations is where it fell apart.

          It amazes me that other english speaking antions have given up the
          right ot bear arms. I think its the fall of a nation myself. But I
          digress. I am working on the charts and I'll be sure to note which
          charts are verifiable and which ones are approximate.

          I will note to the best of my ability the significant stars in the
          charts. Once I have something workable together I will pass it
          along. (I foresee interesting nights ahead... snicker)

          In the mean time if you want some really interesting reading I
          suggest you read up on John Quincy Adams, William Taft and Herbert
          Hoover. They were the bios that surprised me the most. And if anyone
          knows of a more affordable copy of "Why England Slept" by John F
          Kennedy (75 bucks! sheesh more tha I want to pay) I'd love to hear
          about it.

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007

            > LOL, believe it or not I"m working on it. and I had noted the
            > shortage of fire myself, though how interesting that there are so
            > many FIXED, I would have expected CArdinal and Fixed to be
            reversed.
            > It was something I noted in one of the IRA negotiations, was that
            > all the leaders involved had fixed signs so I thought that even
            > though they opened discussions fairly well that it would break
            down
            > because each of the leaders would be unwilling to bend on certain
            > issues and of course the arms negotiations is where it fell apart.

            > I will note to the best of my ability the significant stars in the
            > charts. Once I have something workable together I will pass it
            > along. (I foresee interesting nights ahead... snicker)

            I look forward to looking at it.

            Mark A. Holmes

            > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Fascinating!
            > > Another way to view this data is:
            > > Fixed 17
            > > Cardinal 14
            > > Mutable 11
            > > Or -
            > > Water 13
            > > Air 11
            > > Earth 10
            > > Fire 8
            > > How about the other placements? The US Sibley Moon is 27
            Aquarius
            > and
            > > the SN is 6 Aquarius. If there were 20 Aquarius Moons or Asc.'s
            > there
            > > would be an interesting pattern, especially considering the
            > country
            > > incarnated when Uranus was discovered (1781). The Declaration
            of
            > > Independence was adopted by Congress July 4, 1776, and the
            Treaty
            > of
            > > Paris ended the Revolutionary War in 1783. But, there are also
            4
            > > traditional planets in Cancer in the Sibley chart: Venus,
            > Jupiter,
            > > Sun, Mercury.
            > > Diana S.
            > >
            > > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
            > > >
            > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
            > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "msbhavens1"

            > some
            > right
            > of the

            > 4th of

            > > > Have you looked at these people's fixed star alignments?
            > > >
            > > > (*cough*)
            > > >
            > > > Mark A. Holmes

          • Shawhouse
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
              Maybe the number of fixed signs indicates that successful politicians
              must focus on obtaining and preserving their own power. Not too
              promising for the negotiating function or idealism.
              Diana

              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
                I popped in a few national charts at the end of the initial charts
                I've done and boy or boy are there some interesting dynamics a going
                on!

                For instance From Washington on Down 22 Tau is a strong point, and
                if I'm not mistaken 22 Tau was the point Algol was at towards the
                1800 mark? Middle Libra is a prominent, 18 Leo and 2 and 23 ARies ,
                there are just some points that are extremely prevelant, I'm still
                working on it.... on 10 Cap and Can and 26 Can ....

                MissB