Re: [thefixedstars] Re US presidents

  • Shawhouse
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
      Fascinating!
      Another way to view this data is:
      Fixed 17
      Cardinal 14
      Mutable 11
      Or -
      Water 13
      Air 11
      Earth 10
      Fire 8
      How about the other placements? The US Sibley Moon is 27 Aquarius and
      the SN is 6 Aquarius. If there were 20 Aquarius Moons or Asc.'s there
      would be an interesting pattern, especially considering the country
      incarnated when Uranus was discovered (1781). The Declaration of
      Independence was adopted by Congress July 4, 1776, and the Treaty of
      Paris ended the Revolutionary War in 1783. But, there are also 4
      traditional planets in Cancer in the Sibley chart: Venus, Jupiter,
      Sun, Mercury.
      Diana S.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
        Have you (or anybody else here) looked at the lunar
        mansions in which these presidents' Suns, Moons and
        Ascendants are placed (as opposed to just the elements
        and modes)?

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 3, 2007
          working on it, lots of data, but verifying some of it is a bit
          difficult. For instance George Washingtons date of birht is verified
          in a letter of a family member, and where isn't a problem but when
          is questionable... etc.. also he is the only president elected after
          teh institution of the constitution to die in the 18th Century, the
          rest starting with Adams and Jefferson started croaking in 1826 and
          onward. 1901 also saw two presidents die, etc...

          In fact there is better death data than birth data, time and minute
          as well as place is well recorded. and since Jimmy Carter was the
          first one to actually be born in a hospital, the data prior is ...
          well ... questionable...

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 3, 2007
            LOL, believe it or not I"m working on it. and I had noted the
            shortage of fire myself, though how interesting that there are so
            many FIXED, I would have expected CArdinal and Fixed to be reversed.
            It was something I noted in one of the IRA negotiations, was that
            all the leaders involved had fixed signs so I thought that even
            though they opened discussions fairly well that it would break down
            because each of the leaders would be unwilling to bend on certain
            issues and of course the arms negotiations is where it fell apart.

            It amazes me that other english speaking antions have given up the
            right ot bear arms. I think its the fall of a nation myself. But I
            digress. I am working on the charts and I'll be sure to note which
            charts are verifiable and which ones are approximate.

            I will note to the best of my ability the significant stars in the
            charts. Once I have something workable together I will pass it
            along. (I foresee interesting nights ahead... snicker)

            In the mean time if you want some really interesting reading I
            suggest you read up on John Quincy Adams, William Taft and Herbert
            Hoover. They were the bios that surprised me the most. And if anyone
            knows of a more affordable copy of "Why England Slept" by John F
            Kennedy (75 bucks! sheesh more tha I want to pay) I'd love to hear
            about it.

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007

              > LOL, believe it or not I"m working on it. and I had noted the
              > shortage of fire myself, though how interesting that there are so
              > many FIXED, I would have expected CArdinal and Fixed to be
              reversed.
              > It was something I noted in one of the IRA negotiations, was that
              > all the leaders involved had fixed signs so I thought that even
              > though they opened discussions fairly well that it would break
              down
              > because each of the leaders would be unwilling to bend on certain
              > issues and of course the arms negotiations is where it fell apart.

              > I will note to the best of my ability the significant stars in the
              > charts. Once I have something workable together I will pass it
              > along. (I foresee interesting nights ahead... snicker)

              I look forward to looking at it.

              Mark A. Holmes

              > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Fascinating!
              > > Another way to view this data is:
              > > Fixed 17
              > > Cardinal 14
              > > Mutable 11
              > > Or -
              > > Water 13
              > > Air 11
              > > Earth 10
              > > Fire 8
              > > How about the other placements? The US Sibley Moon is 27
              Aquarius
              > and
              > > the SN is 6 Aquarius. If there were 20 Aquarius Moons or Asc.'s
              > there
              > > would be an interesting pattern, especially considering the
              > country
              > > incarnated when Uranus was discovered (1781). The Declaration
              of
              > > Independence was adopted by Congress July 4, 1776, and the
              Treaty
              > of
              > > Paris ended the Revolutionary War in 1783. But, there are also
              4
              > > traditional planets in Cancer in the Sibley chart: Venus,
              > Jupiter,
              > > Sun, Mercury.
              > > Diana S.
              > >
              > > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
              > > >
              > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
              > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "msbhavens1"

              > some
              > right
              > of the

              > 4th of

              > > > Have you looked at these people's fixed star alignments?
              > > >
              > > > (*cough*)
              > > >
              > > > Mark A. Holmes

            • Shawhouse
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
                Maybe the number of fixed signs indicates that successful politicians
                must focus on obtaining and preserving their own power. Not too
                promising for the negotiating function or idealism.
                Diana

                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
                  I popped in a few national charts at the end of the initial charts
                  I've done and boy or boy are there some interesting dynamics a going
                  on!

                  For instance From Washington on Down 22 Tau is a strong point, and
                  if I'm not mistaken 22 Tau was the point Algol was at towards the
                  1800 mark? Middle Libra is a prominent, 18 Leo and 2 and 23 ARies ,
                  there are just some points that are extremely prevelant, I'm still
                  working on it.... on 10 Cap and Can and 26 Can ....

                  MissB