Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Pluto Gal Center

  • Shawhouse
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2007
      Interesting point about Ford. I recall the "calm" of the Ford
      presidency. However, some alternative press writers have noted that
      Ford made key changes in the Warren Commission Report regarding the
      JFK assassination. While I haven't located any of the articles I read
      in the last few days, I managed to google this article on what Ford
      admitted to doing. Apparently he excised more but the extent of what he
      did is not known.
      http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/ford.html
      Diana S.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
        The biggest change he made was to change the physical location of
        the bullet to make it seem less likely that there was more than one
        killer. it was an odd thing to do.

        MissB

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
          Interestingly Ford and Truman both died on dec 26

          I've been doing some research on Presidential data and have some
          pretty interesting stuff, I only have dates on the presidents right
          now, looking to see how much accurate data available for some of the
          early ones. so far interestingly enough

          5 aquarians,
          5 scorpions,
          4 Pisceans
          4 CAps
          4 Taureans
          4 Cancerians
          4 Librans
          3 Leos
          3 Sags
          2 Arians
          2 Virgos
          2 gemini's

          that just be the surface, One born on 4th of July, 3 died on 4th of
          july, etc... there is some really odd data on these people.

          5 who were self taught... with little or no formal education.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007

            > Interestingly Ford and Truman both died on dec 26
            >
            > I've been doing some research on Presidential data and have some
            > pretty interesting stuff, I only have dates on the presidents right
            > now, looking to see how much accurate data available for some of the
            > early ones. so far interestingly enough
            >
            > 5 aquarians,
            > 5 scorpions,
            > 4 Pisceans
            > 4 CAps
            > 4 Taureans
            > 4 Cancerians
            > 4 Librans
            > 3 Leos
            > 3 Sags
            > 2 Arians
            > 2 Virgos
            > 2 gemini's
            >
            > that just be the surface, One born on 4th of July, 3 died on 4th of
            > july, etc... there is some really odd data on these people.
            >
            > 5 who were self taught... with little or no formal education.

            Have you looked at these people's fixed star alignments?

            (*cough*)

            Mark A. Holmes
          • Shawhouse
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
              Fascinating!
              Another way to view this data is:
              Fixed 17
              Cardinal 14
              Mutable 11
              Or -
              Water 13
              Air 11
              Earth 10
              Fire 8
              How about the other placements? The US Sibley Moon is 27 Aquarius and
              the SN is 6 Aquarius. If there were 20 Aquarius Moons or Asc.'s there
              would be an interesting pattern, especially considering the country
              incarnated when Uranus was discovered (1781). The Declaration of
              Independence was adopted by Congress July 4, 1776, and the Treaty of
              Paris ended the Revolutionary War in 1783. But, there are also 4
              traditional planets in Cancer in the Sibley chart: Venus, Jupiter,
              Sun, Mercury.
              Diana S.

              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
                Have you (or anybody else here) looked at the lunar
                mansions in which these presidents' Suns, Moons and
                Ascendants are placed (as opposed to just the elements
                and modes)?

                Mark A. Holmes

                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 3, 2007
                  working on it, lots of data, but verifying some of it is a bit
                  difficult. For instance George Washingtons date of birht is verified
                  in a letter of a family member, and where isn't a problem but when
                  is questionable... etc.. also he is the only president elected after
                  teh institution of the constitution to die in the 18th Century, the
                  rest starting with Adams and Jefferson started croaking in 1826 and
                  onward. 1901 also saw two presidents die, etc...

                  In fact there is better death data than birth data, time and minute
                  as well as place is well recorded. and since Jimmy Carter was the
                  first one to actually be born in a hospital, the data prior is ...
                  well ... questionable...

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 3, 2007
                    LOL, believe it or not I"m working on it. and I had noted the
                    shortage of fire myself, though how interesting that there are so
                    many FIXED, I would have expected CArdinal and Fixed to be reversed.
                    It was something I noted in one of the IRA negotiations, was that
                    all the leaders involved had fixed signs so I thought that even
                    though they opened discussions fairly well that it would break down
                    because each of the leaders would be unwilling to bend on certain
                    issues and of course the arms negotiations is where it fell apart.

                    It amazes me that other english speaking antions have given up the
                    right ot bear arms. I think its the fall of a nation myself. But I
                    digress. I am working on the charts and I'll be sure to note which
                    charts are verifiable and which ones are approximate.

                    I will note to the best of my ability the significant stars in the
                    charts. Once I have something workable together I will pass it
                    along. (I foresee interesting nights ahead... snicker)

                    In the mean time if you want some really interesting reading I
                    suggest you read up on John Quincy Adams, William Taft and Herbert
                    Hoover. They were the bios that surprised me the most. And if anyone
                    knows of a more affordable copy of "Why England Slept" by John F
                    Kennedy (75 bucks! sheesh more tha I want to pay) I'd love to hear
                    about it.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007

                      > LOL, believe it or not I"m working on it. and I had noted the
                      > shortage of fire myself, though how interesting that there are so
                      > many FIXED, I would have expected CArdinal and Fixed to be
                      reversed.
                      > It was something I noted in one of the IRA negotiations, was that
                      > all the leaders involved had fixed signs so I thought that even
                      > though they opened discussions fairly well that it would break
                      down
                      > because each of the leaders would be unwilling to bend on certain
                      > issues and of course the arms negotiations is where it fell apart.

                      > I will note to the best of my ability the significant stars in the
                      > charts. Once I have something workable together I will pass it
                      > along. (I foresee interesting nights ahead... snicker)

                      I look forward to looking at it.

                      Mark A. Holmes

                      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Fascinating!
                      > > Another way to view this data is:
                      > > Fixed 17
                      > > Cardinal 14
                      > > Mutable 11
                      > > Or -
                      > > Water 13
                      > > Air 11
                      > > Earth 10
                      > > Fire 8
                      > > How about the other placements? The US Sibley Moon is 27
                      Aquarius
                      > and
                      > > the SN is 6 Aquarius. If there were 20 Aquarius Moons or Asc.'s
                      > there
                      > > would be an interesting pattern, especially considering the
                      > country
                      > > incarnated when Uranus was discovered (1781). The Declaration
                      of
                      > > Independence was adopted by Congress July 4, 1776, and the
                      Treaty
                      > of
                      > > Paris ended the Revolutionary War in 1783. But, there are also
                      4
                      > > traditional planets in Cancer in the Sibley chart: Venus,
                      > Jupiter,
                      > > Sun, Mercury.
                      > > Diana S.
                      > >
                      > > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                      > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "msbhavens1"

                      > some
                      > right
                      > of the

                      > 4th of

                      > > > Have you looked at these people's fixed star alignments?
                      > > >
                      > > > (*cough*)
                      > > >
                      > > > Mark A. Holmes

                    • Shawhouse
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
                        Maybe the number of fixed signs indicates that successful politicians
                        must focus on obtaining and preserving their own power. Not too
                        promising for the negotiating function or idealism.
                        Diana

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
                          I popped in a few national charts at the end of the initial charts
                          I've done and boy or boy are there some interesting dynamics a going
                          on!

                          For instance From Washington on Down 22 Tau is a strong point, and
                          if I'm not mistaken 22 Tau was the point Algol was at towards the
                          1800 mark? Middle Libra is a prominent, 18 Leo and 2 and 23 ARies ,
                          there are just some points that are extremely prevelant, I'm still
                          working on it.... on 10 Cap and Can and 26 Can ....