Pluto Gal Center

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2007
      Pluto Gal Center

      Mark sent

      Re Pluto aligned with Galactic Center
          Posted by: "Mark Andrew Holmes" mahtezcatpoc@... mahtezcatpoc
          Date: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:20 pm ((PST))

      Somebody on another list pointed out that Pluto was in tight alignment (< 1 00') with the Galactic Center when Saddam Hussein was executed.

      =============
      Interesting.

      Too good for the bastard.

      Think maybe he disappeared into the black hole?

      Diana

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 1, 2007
        <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > Mark sent
        >
        > Re Pluto aligned with Galactic Center
        > Posted by: "Mark Andrew Holmes" mahtezcatpoc@... mahtezcatpoc
        > Date: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:20 pm ((PST))
        >
        > Somebody on another list pointed out that Pluto was in tight
        alignment (< 1
        > 00') with the Galactic Center when Saddam Hussein was executed.
        >
        > =============
        > Interesting.
        >
        > Too good for the bastard.

        Some think he had it coming, others think he should have been
        sentenced to life in prison instead. If he'd been tried for any of his
        other crimes, he would probably still be on trial ten years from now.

        > Think maybe he disappeared into the black hole?
        >
        > Diana

        Well, he disappeared into *a* black hole. :) He's been buried in his
        hometown and people are flocking to view his grave.

        In Stephen King's *'salem's Lot*, carved on the tombstone of Hubert
        Marsten, the evil mobster/trafficker with vampires, are the words "God
        Grant He Lie Still."

        Hard to tell what effect this incident or this aspect will have.

        Gerald Ford also died with Pluto aligned with the Galactic Center. The
        legacy of his presidency seems to focus on healing a wounded society
        by putting an end to something, which could have applied to Vietnam
        (the Vietnam War ended on his watch) as much as it did the US.

        Mark A. Holmes
      • Shawhouse
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 1, 2007
          Interesting point about Ford. I recall the "calm" of the Ford
          presidency. However, some alternative press writers have noted that
          Ford made key changes in the Warren Commission Report regarding the
          JFK assassination. While I haven't located any of the articles I read
          in the last few days, I managed to google this article on what Ford
          admitted to doing. Apparently he excised more but the extent of what he
          did is not known.
          http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/ford.html
          Diana S.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
            The biggest change he made was to change the physical location of
            the bullet to make it seem less likely that there was more than one
            killer. it was an odd thing to do.

            MissB

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
              Interestingly Ford and Truman both died on dec 26

              I've been doing some research on Presidential data and have some
              pretty interesting stuff, I only have dates on the presidents right
              now, looking to see how much accurate data available for some of the
              early ones. so far interestingly enough

              5 aquarians,
              5 scorpions,
              4 Pisceans
              4 CAps
              4 Taureans
              4 Cancerians
              4 Librans
              3 Leos
              3 Sags
              2 Arians
              2 Virgos
              2 gemini's

              that just be the surface, One born on 4th of July, 3 died on 4th of
              july, etc... there is some really odd data on these people.

              5 who were self taught... with little or no formal education.

              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007

                > Interestingly Ford and Truman both died on dec 26
                >
                > I've been doing some research on Presidential data and have some
                > pretty interesting stuff, I only have dates on the presidents right
                > now, looking to see how much accurate data available for some of the
                > early ones. so far interestingly enough
                >
                > 5 aquarians,
                > 5 scorpions,
                > 4 Pisceans
                > 4 CAps
                > 4 Taureans
                > 4 Cancerians
                > 4 Librans
                > 3 Leos
                > 3 Sags
                > 2 Arians
                > 2 Virgos
                > 2 gemini's
                >
                > that just be the surface, One born on 4th of July, 3 died on 4th of
                > july, etc... there is some really odd data on these people.
                >
                > 5 who were self taught... with little or no formal education.

                Have you looked at these people's fixed star alignments?

                (*cough*)

                Mark A. Holmes
              • Shawhouse
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
                  Fascinating!
                  Another way to view this data is:
                  Fixed 17
                  Cardinal 14
                  Mutable 11
                  Or -
                  Water 13
                  Air 11
                  Earth 10
                  Fire 8
                  How about the other placements? The US Sibley Moon is 27 Aquarius and
                  the SN is 6 Aquarius. If there were 20 Aquarius Moons or Asc.'s there
                  would be an interesting pattern, especially considering the country
                  incarnated when Uranus was discovered (1781). The Declaration of
                  Independence was adopted by Congress July 4, 1776, and the Treaty of
                  Paris ended the Revolutionary War in 1783. But, there are also 4
                  traditional planets in Cancer in the Sibley chart: Venus, Jupiter,
                  Sun, Mercury.
                  Diana S.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
                    Have you (or anybody else here) looked at the lunar
                    mansions in which these presidents' Suns, Moons and
                    Ascendants are placed (as opposed to just the elements
                    and modes)?

                    Mark A. Holmes

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 3, 2007
                      working on it, lots of data, but verifying some of it is a bit
                      difficult. For instance George Washingtons date of birht is verified
                      in a letter of a family member, and where isn't a problem but when
                      is questionable... etc.. also he is the only president elected after
                      teh institution of the constitution to die in the 18th Century, the
                      rest starting with Adams and Jefferson started croaking in 1826 and
                      onward. 1901 also saw two presidents die, etc...

                      In fact there is better death data than birth data, time and minute
                      as well as place is well recorded. and since Jimmy Carter was the
                      first one to actually be born in a hospital, the data prior is ...
                      well ... questionable...

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 3, 2007
                        LOL, believe it or not I"m working on it. and I had noted the
                        shortage of fire myself, though how interesting that there are so
                        many FIXED, I would have expected CArdinal and Fixed to be reversed.
                        It was something I noted in one of the IRA negotiations, was that
                        all the leaders involved had fixed signs so I thought that even
                        though they opened discussions fairly well that it would break down
                        because each of the leaders would be unwilling to bend on certain
                        issues and of course the arms negotiations is where it fell apart.

                        It amazes me that other english speaking antions have given up the
                        right ot bear arms. I think its the fall of a nation myself. But I
                        digress. I am working on the charts and I'll be sure to note which
                        charts are verifiable and which ones are approximate.

                        I will note to the best of my ability the significant stars in the
                        charts. Once I have something workable together I will pass it
                        along. (I foresee interesting nights ahead... snicker)

                        In the mean time if you want some really interesting reading I
                        suggest you read up on John Quincy Adams, William Taft and Herbert
                        Hoover. They were the bios that surprised me the most. And if anyone
                        knows of a more affordable copy of "Why England Slept" by John F
                        Kennedy (75 bucks! sheesh more tha I want to pay) I'd love to hear
                        about it.

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007

                          > LOL, believe it or not I"m working on it. and I had noted the
                          > shortage of fire myself, though how interesting that there are so
                          > many FIXED, I would have expected CArdinal and Fixed to be
                          reversed.
                          > It was something I noted in one of the IRA negotiations, was that
                          > all the leaders involved had fixed signs so I thought that even
                          > though they opened discussions fairly well that it would break
                          down
                          > because each of the leaders would be unwilling to bend on certain
                          > issues and of course the arms negotiations is where it fell apart.

                          > I will note to the best of my ability the significant stars in the
                          > charts. Once I have something workable together I will pass it
                          > along. (I foresee interesting nights ahead... snicker)

                          I look forward to looking at it.

                          Mark A. Holmes

                          > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
                          > wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Fascinating!
                          > > Another way to view this data is:
                          > > Fixed 17
                          > > Cardinal 14
                          > > Mutable 11
                          > > Or -
                          > > Water 13
                          > > Air 11
                          > > Earth 10
                          > > Fire 8
                          > > How about the other placements? The US Sibley Moon is 27
                          Aquarius
                          > and
                          > > the SN is 6 Aquarius. If there were 20 Aquarius Moons or Asc.'s
                          > there
                          > > would be an interesting pattern, especially considering the
                          > country
                          > > incarnated when Uranus was discovered (1781). The Declaration
                          of
                          > > Independence was adopted by Congress July 4, 1776, and the
                          Treaty
                          > of
                          > > Paris ended the Revolutionary War in 1783. But, there are also
                          4
                          > > traditional planets in Cancer in the Sibley chart: Venus,
                          > Jupiter,
                          > > Sun, Mercury.
                          > > Diana S.
                          > >
                          > > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                          > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "msbhavens1"

                          > some
                          > right
                          > of the

                          > 4th of

                          > > > Have you looked at these people's fixed star alignments?
                          > > >
                          > > > (*cough*)
                          > > >
                          > > > Mark A. Holmes

                        • Shawhouse
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
                            Maybe the number of fixed signs indicates that successful politicians
                            must focus on obtaining and preserving their own power. Not too
                            promising for the negotiating function or idealism.
                            Diana

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
                              I popped in a few national charts at the end of the initial charts
                              I've done and boy or boy are there some interesting dynamics a going
                              on!

                              For instance From Washington on Down 22 Tau is a strong point, and
                              if I'm not mistaken 22 Tau was the point Algol was at towards the
                              1800 mark? Middle Libra is a prominent, 18 Leo and 2 and 23 ARies ,
                              there are just some points that are extremely prevelant, I'm still
                              working on it.... on 10 Cap and Can and 26 Can ....