Re Pluto aligned with Galactic Center

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2006
      Somebody on another list pointed out that Pluto was in
      tight alignment (< 1 00') with the Galactic Center
      when Saddam Hussein was executed.

    • Shawhouse
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
        Just got back from vacation so I haven't read much online, however I was
        aware of this also and was trying to get a handle on it. It seemed like
        a case of Evil Begat Evil...Begat More Evil... I'd like to read other
        takes. Since people have been dropping dead left and right in Iraq for
        some time, it has to be more than a coincidence that Pluto was
        conjuncting the GC at Saddam's execution.
        Diana

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
          Sorry, the signature on this one should be Diana S.
          Diana S.