Re: [thefixedstars] heliacal

  • D Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2005
      Bernadette, thankyou for answering my question.

      My main area of study this semester has been myth - in relation to the sacred.  Your reply has made me wonder.  Would it be correct to relate to the rising star, then, as having/retaining chthonic qualities - or as having been 'cleansed' of these as in Innana's Descent?  Likewise, is the setting star 'fallen' and seeking redemption (compelling one, as you have said, a desire towards a 'destiny') or one's inner celestial/divine spark?

      Sorry if this adds more to your already busy day, I will certainly understand if you don't get around to answering!

      In the Work,
      Danae