Capella/Workbook

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2006
      Capella/Workbook

      Diana Shaw wrote:

      Re: Pismis 24 versus Capella
          Posted by: "Shawhouse" shawhouse@... philalthouse
          Date: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:41 am ((PST))

      Fascinating. Maybe because Uranus on my MC is the conjuncting planet, each of your descriptions matches my experience...fleetingly! Take "popular" for instance. I was elected 3rd grade class president. Then, at the tender age of 8, believe it or not, I was impeached, because I had "a tendency to talk too much." "Legal problems?"... I'm an attorney by profession - a former "theater person" who represents actors, writers and directors. I say this with utmost sincerity: My ex-husband has expressed the opinion that I have a "demanding nature, which occasionally produces a "prima donna." Curiously, he (not matching your descriptions, particularly) has Uranus in the exact same degree and minute, on the cusp of his 7th house. Finally, of course, I'm an "astrologer." "Fires, storms, rain, shipwrecks, slaughter?" I hope not.

      I'm 60 (10/19/46) but, my life isn't quite over yet! Really, one doesn't need to read the rest of my horoscope. Its all in your description of Capella Alpha Aurigae - Charioteer’s goat! How do I get your workbook?

      Diana Shaw
      ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
      LOL! Impeached at 8? Too much! (I really did LOL!)

      Your husband would not match the description because it's on his 7th cusp, so describes you!

      Thank you for the feedback - it feels good when I learn that my interpretations work!

      ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
      Mark wants the Workbook too, so:

      Send $39 ($35 plus postage etc) to

      Diana K Rosenberg
      100 La Salle St  6A
      New York, NY 10027

      and include your mailing address.

      Love,  Diana

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2006
        --- Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > Diana Shaw wrote:
        >
        > Re: Pismis 24 versus Capella
        > Posted by: "Shawhouse" shawhouse@...
        > philalthouse
        > Date: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:41 am ((PST))
        >
        > Fascinating. Maybe because Uranus on my MC is the
        > conjuncting planet, each
        > of your descriptions matches my
        > experience...fleetingly! Take "popular" for
        > instance. I was elected 3rd grade class president.
        > Then, at the tender age
        > of 8, believe it or not, I was impeached, because I
        > had "a tendency to talk
        > too much." "Legal problems?"... I'm an attorney by
        > profession - a former
        > "theater person" who represents actors, writers and
        > directors. I say this
        > with utmost sincerity: My ex-husband has expressed
        > the opinion that I have a
        > "demanding nature, which occasionally produces a
        > "prima donna." Curiously,
        > he (not matching your descriptions, particularly)
        > has Uranus in the exact
        > same degree and minute, on the cusp of his 7th
        > house. Finally, of course,
        > I'm an "astrologer." "Fires, storms, rain,
        > shipwrecks, slaughter?" I hope
        > not.
        > I'm 60 (10/19/46) but, my life isn't quite over yet!
        > Really, one doesn't
        > need to read the rest of my horoscope. Its all in
        > your description of
        > Capella Alpha Aurigae - Charioteer's goat! How do I
        > get your workbook?
        > Diana Shaw
        > ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
        > LOL! Impeached at 8? Too much! (I really did LOL!)
        >
        > Your husband would not match the description because
        > it's on his 7th cusp,
        > so describes you!
        >
        > Thank you for the feedback - it feels good when I
        > learn that my
        > interpretations work!
        >
        > ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
        > Mark wants the Workbook too, so:
        >
        > Send $39 ($35 plus postage etc) to
        >
        > Diana K Rosenberg
        > 100 La Salle St 6A
        > New York, NY 10027
        >
        > and include your mailing address.
        >
        > Love, Diana

        Thank you, Diana.

        A reminder (not criticism of or a reprimand of
        anyone): The archives of this list *are* public, so
        what you post to the list *can* show up on a Google or
        other Internet search.

      • Shawhouse
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2006
          I appreciate your reminder. A few years ago I learned the hard way that
          my posts were showing up on google! I therefore make it a practice to
          refrain from signing my last name on posts. In the future I'll be
          signing my name Diana S. to distinguish myself from Diana R.
          Fortunately, I haven't revealed anything too personal in my few fixed
          stars posts, at least I hope no one will hold my third grade political
          failure against me!
          Diana S.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16, 2006
            And I appreciate you refraining from pointless flaming
            of others on this list.

            Mark A. Holmes

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 18, 2006
              =) I believe the same info is on her website. though that occured to
              me as well. MissB