Re: [thefixedstars] Sagittarius (sidereal Scorpius) - Pismis 24

  • Shawhouse
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
      I follow this group to learn, but fixed stars are not my area of
      expertise, so here's a novice question. My Uranus is at 21Gemini36.
      Would the fact that I have a planet opposite the point you've described
      have any relevance in my chart? Or are is the fixed star effect only
      limited to conjunctions?
      Diana Shaw

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
        --- Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

        > I follow this group to learn, but fixed stars are
        > not my area of
        > expertise, so here's a novice question. My Uranus is
        > at 21Gemini36.
        > Would the fact that I have a planet opposite the
        > point you've described
        > have any relevance in my chart? Or are is the fixed
        > star effect only
        > limited to conjunctions?
        > Diana Shaw

        I only use conjunctions, but some also use
        oppositions.

        Mark A. Holmes

> [...]
        > > public affairs, sports, philosophy, writing,
        > astrology, mythology and
        > > the occult are areas of success; their ideas are
        > often ahead of their
        > > time. They cater to the public, but are
        > essentially very distrustful,
        > > private people, though not loners. Issues:
        > intellectual honesty vs
        > > close-mindedness, insistence on own convictions;
        > being open-minded,
        > > tolerant vs prejudiced, doctrinaire.
        > Overindulgences, alcoholism,
        > > addiction; infection-prone, mental illness. */
        > Volcanic eruptions,
        > > explosions, _fires_, assassinations, invasions,
        > aggression, disasters/*
        > >
        > > broad-minded, humanitarian reserved selfish,
        > secretive, suspicious
        > >
        > > philosophical intense unpopular, intolerant,
        > opinionated
        > >
        > > imagination, visual acuity high-strung judgmental,

        Have a burning question?
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
          You know Starlight still does your natal fixed stars if you send a
          request, the last I checked, and there are a lot of stars in the
          vicinity of 21 Gem 36, not certain of your birth data so exact stars
          your uranus are aligned with I can't say, but that is a busy
          alignment, so you might want to check into getting a nice paran list
          done for you. I think I found the place to request by going ot
          astrologos dot com. anyway its a thought..

          Missb

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>
          wrote:

> [...]
          their
          > > time. They cater to the public, but are essentially very
          distrustful,
          > > private people, though not loners. Issues: intellectual honesty
          vs
          > > close-mindedness, insistence on own convictions; being open-
          minded,
          > > tolerant vs prejudiced, doctrinaire. Overindulgences,
          alcoholism,
          > > addiction; infection-prone, mental illness. */ Volcanic
          eruptions,
          > > explosions, _fires_, assassinations, invasions, aggression,
          disasters/*

          > > broad-minded, humanitarian reserved selfish, secretive,
          suspicious

          > > philosophical intense unpopular, intolerant, opinionated
          > >
          > > imagination, visual acuity high-strung judgmental, hypocritical,

        • Shawhouse
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
            Thanks.
            Diana

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006
              I've added this one.

              Thanks.

              <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

              > Sagittarius
              >
              > Posted by: "astrocalypse@..." astrocalypse@...
              > astrocalypse
              >
              > Date: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:58 pm ((PST))

              <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id
              > =421980&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770&expand=true#StartComments>

              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=
              > 421980&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770&expand=true#StartComments