Dead people in the news

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006

      MissB sent

      dead folk in the news

      Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@... msbhavens1

      Date: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:49 pm ((PST))

      I noticed today that a few people of note that have passed away were in the news. One might expect Pinochet to be in the news, he is recently deceased, but both Princess Diana and Dodi, as well as Jimmy Hoffa made the news today, that seemed rather odd to me. I thought perhaps The activation with the galactic center might have been part of that awareness? Any thoughts? Always interesting when ghosts of people past come back into the news, I think... MissB

      The only thing I can think of is that trop Sag = sidereal Scorpion!