dead folk in the news

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      I noticed today that a few people of note that have passed away were
      in the news. One might expect Pinochet to be in the news, he is
      recently deceased, but both Princess Diana and Dodi, as well as Jimmy
      Hoffa made the news today, that seemed rather odd to me. I thought
      perhaps The activation with the galactic center might have been part
      of that awareness? Any thoughts? Always interesting when ghosts of
      people past come back into the news, I think... MissB