Re: Cat's Tail (44 Hydrae) and Warren Jeffs

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 11, 2006
      I understand how he was found, but it is and always has been an FBI
      case. The state charges are follow on, not primary. WJ was on the
      FBI's most wanted list for quite a while. This is because he crossed
      state lines with minors for unlawful purposes. Trooper would
      probably not even have arrested him if he hadn't opened his mouth
      and admitted he was wanted. He wasn't the driver after all.

      _______________

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 11, 2006
        Also I have to say WJ facing justice isnt' nearly as important as
        educating and re-educating the kids that have been screwed here.
        sigh... well my two cents anyway. MissB

        _______________

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 14, 2006

          http://www.fbi.gov/page2/may06/jeffs050606.htm

          WJ was on the
          > FBI's most wanted list for quite a while. This is because he
          crossed
          > state lines with minors for unlawful purposes. Trooper would
          > probably not even have arrested him if he hadn't opened his mouth
          > and admitted he was wanted. He wasn't the driver after all.
          > MissB

          http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2006/Aug-30-Wed-
          2006/news/9337137.html

          The point is, this is a case in the news where care must be (and has
          been) taken to avoid a backlash (Cat's Tail?).

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 14, 2006
            I was thinking it was more that his arrest was the BAcklash? He's
            been getting away with his obscene behavior for some time, now the
            cats tail is snapping back? I'm rather expecting a sting from the
            scorpions tail here at some point as well. if not an outright
            killing. He reminds me of the kind of case where assassination is
            NOT unexpected, so they definitely have extra detail on his case,
            when moving from custody center to courthouse, but I will be
            interested to see how it plays out. Wonder if he's found a friend
            in the pokey as yet. ;-) not the kind of person I"d like to deal
            with. MissB

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 14, 2006

              > I was thinking it was more that his arrest was the BAcklash? He's
              > been getting away with his obscene behavior for some time, now the
              > cats tail is snapping back?

              Yeah, or you could say that Warren Jeffs has been mistreating the cat
              and now he's been bitten and scratched pretty good.

              (BTW, cats in the news today: CC, the first cloned cat, is now a
              "meowmie." She's had kittens.)

              I'm rather expecting a sting from the
              > scorpions tail here at some point as well.

              Yeah, I guess you've noticed all the alignments of Pluto with stars
              like Shaula, Lesath, and Sargas in that area. Or Grumium, on the
              Dragon's beard (been given a yank).

              if not an outright
              > killing. He reminds me of the kind of case where assassination is
              > NOT unexpected, so they definitely have extra detail on his case,
              > when moving from custody center to courthouse, but I will be
              > interested to see how it plays out. Wonder if he's found a friend
              > in the pokey as yet. ;-) not the kind of person I"d like to deal
              > with. MissB

              I wonder if Jeffs is going to end up rooming with Brian Mitchell at
              the Utah state hospital in Provo. Jeffs isn't the florid psychotic
              Mitchell is, but then again, he's an evident, accused if not yet
              convicted sex offender who's presided over and nurtured this sick
              scene out in the southern Utah desert for years and years. I find it
              interesting speculation, anyway. It would be interesting to listen in
              on the theological discussions these two could have. <g>

              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 23, 2006

                ?

                ?

                > *Yed Posterior (Epsilon Ophiuchi)

                On Ophiuchus' left hand (more like his left wrist?)

                > *Acrab (Beta Scorpii)

                "extreme malevolence, mercilessness, fiendishness, repulsiveness,
                malice, theft, crime, pestilence and contagious disease." (Robson)

                > Vrischika (Pi Scorpii)

                Sanskrit = scorpion

                > *Fang (Rho Scorpii)

                Chinese = room (I think Rho Scorpii, which is on the Scorpion's left
                claw along with Vrischika [?] is part of this Chinese lunar mansion)

                > *Jabhat al Akrab (Omega-1 Scorpii)

                Arabic = the scorpion's forehead

                > Saturn
                >

                > Cat's Eye Nebula (NGC 6543 Draconis)
                >
                > Ukdah (Tau-1 Hydrae)
                >
                > Peanut Nebula of Leo (CW Leonis)
                >
                > Lucida Pictoris (Alpha Pictoris)
                >
                > Malus (Gamma Pyxidis; marking the obsolete
                > constellation Malus the Mast of the Ship Argo)
                >

                > Uranus
                >

                > Hydria (Eta Aquarii)
                >
                > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)
                >
                > Nova Cygni 1992 (cataclysmic variable)
                >
                > Scovil's Object (Q1991/107 Cygni)
                >
                > WX Hydri
                >
                > VY Sculptoris (cataclysmic variables aka novae)
                >

                > Neptune
                >

                > Sualocin (Alpha Delphini)

                more secretiveness?

                > Aldhanab (Gamma Gruis)
                >
                > Ghost-Ring Nebula (IC 5148/5150 Gruis)
                >
                > EF Tucanae (cataclysmic variable)
                >

                > Pluto
                >

                > Tseen Yin (Delta Arae)
                >
                > Lucida Mensae (Alpha Mensae)
                >
                > Kelb Alrai (Beta Ophiuchi)
                >
                > Iron Star (XX Ophiuchi)
                >
                > *Pistol Star (V4647 Sagittarii; at the center of the
                > Pistol Nebula; one of the brightest stars known)

                Having to do with guns or with gun violence?

                > *Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)

                Silk, textile production, something developing?

                > Garden-Sprinkler Nebula (Henize 3-1475 Sagittarii)
                >
                > *Galactic Center (Sag A* Sagittarii)

                creativity, inspiration

                > Girtab (Kappa Scorpii)
                >
                > Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)
                >
                > Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the Butterfly Nebula)
                >

                > Ceres
                >

                > *Sadalsuud (Beta Aquarii)

                "trouble and disgrace" (Robson)

                > *Bunda (Xi Aquarii)

                in the Water Carrier's shoulder

                > *Deneb Algedi (Delta Capricorni)

                "beneficence and destructiveness, sorrow and happiness, and life and
                death." (Robson)

                > Pallas
                >

                > *Sung (Delta Aquilae)

                Chinese = the Sung or Song Dynasty

                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_Dynasty

                > *Peacock (Alpha Pavonis)
                >

                > Juno
                >

                > *Pereira's Star (V1494 Aquilae, a moderately bright
                > nova discovered in 1999 by Portuguese amateur
                > astronomer Alfredo Pereira)
                >
                > (I have "bad experiences, embittering, repudiation,
                > grievances" for this one)
                >
                > *Seginus (Gamma Bootis)

                "said to give a subtle mind, shamelessness, and loss through friends
                and companions." (Robson)

                > Vesta
                >

                > *Princeps (Delta Bootis)

                "gives a keen, studious and profound mind with the ability for
                research" (Robson)

                > *Al Hakim (Iota Centauri)

                Arabic = the wise

                > *Jellyfish Nebula (KFR 1 Crucis)

                being spineless, unassertive or irresolute

                > Chiron
                >

                > *Youe (Psi Capricorni)
                >
                > *Patchick's Planetary (IRAS 19450+2922 Cygni, named
                > for its discoverer, Dana Patchick)
                >
                > Tarantula Nebula (30 Doradus)
                >
                > LU Vulpeculae
                >
                > LV Vulpeculae (cataclysmic variables)
                >
                > Cloverleaf Nebula (IRAS 19477+2401 Vulpeculae)
                >

                > North Node
                >

                > *SS Cygni (cataclysmic variable)

                hissing?

                > Simmah (Gamma Piscium)

                Simmah = a Mesopotamian fish goddess

                > Solarium (Beta Reticuli; marks the obsolete
                > constellation Solarium the Sundial)
                >

                > South Node
                >

                > AM Canum Venaticorum (cataclysmic variable)
                >
                > *The Box (NGC 4169 Comae Berenices, a star cluster
                > near Gamma Comae Berenices)

                in a box

                > *Cat's Tail (44 Hydrae; part of the obsolete
                > constellation Felis the Cat: marks the Cat's tail)
                >
                > Denebola (Beta Leonis)

                "gives swift judgment, despair, regrets, public disgrace, misfortune
                from nature's elements, happiness turned to anger, and makes the
                native noble, daring, self-controlled, generous and busy with other
                people's affairs." (Robson)

                "this star indicates in some degree being 'out of step' or being out
                of the mainstream of thought, not conforming, by living on the
                fringe." (Bernadette Brady, *Brady's Book of Fixed Stars* [p. 266])

                two cat's tails (a cat and a lion)

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 25, 2006

                  > > As of noon CST.
                  > >

                  > > Jupiter
                  > >

                  > > *Zodet's Planetary (ESO:135-PN4 Circini)
                  >
                  > ?
                  >

                  > > *Circinus Pulsar (PSR B1509-58 Circini)
                  >

                  > ?
                  >

                  > > --->*Yed Posterior (Epsilon Ophiuchi)
                  >

                  > On Ophiuchus' left hand (more like his left wrist?)
                  >

                  > > --->*Acrab (Beta Scorpii)
                  >

                  > "extreme malevolence, mercilessness, fiendishness, repulsiveness,
                  > malice, theft, crime, pestilence and contagious disease." (Robson)
                  >

                  > > --->Vrischika (Pi Scorpii)
                  >

                  > Sanskrit = scorpion
                  >

                  > > --->*Fang (Rho Scorpii)
                  >
                  > Chinese = room (I think Rho Scorpii, which is on the Scorpion's left
                  > claw along with Vrischika [?] is part of this Chinese lunar mansion)
                  >

                  > > --->*Jabhat al Akrab (Omega-1 Scorpii)
                  >

                  > Arabic = the scorpion's forehead

                  The ginned-up "war on Christmas"? Threatened fractures within the
                  Episcopal Church? Political violence in the Palestinian territories?

                  > > Saturn
                  > >

                  > > Cat's Eye Nebula (NGC 6543 Draconis)
                  > >
                  > > Ukdah (Tau-1 Hydrae)
                  > >
                  > > Peanut Nebula of Leo (CW Leonis)
                  > >
                  > > Lucida Pictoris (Alpha Pictoris)
                  > >
                  > > Malus (Gamma Pyxidis; marking the obsolete
                  > > constellation Malus the Mast of the Ship Argo)
                  > >

                  > > Uranus
                  > >

                  > > Hydria (Eta Aquarii)
                  > >
                  > > Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)
                  > >
                  > > Nova Cygni 1992 (cataclysmic variable)
                  > >
                  > > Scovil's Object (Q1991/107 Cygni)
                  > >
                  > > WX Hydri
                  > >
                  > > VY Sculptoris (cataclysmic variables aka novae)
                  > >

                  > > Neptune
                  > >

                  > > Sualocin (Alpha Delphini)
                  >
                  > more secretiveness?
                  >

                  > > Aldhanab (Gamma Gruis)
                  > >
                  > > Ghost-Ring Nebula (IC 5148/5150 Gruis)
                  > >
                  > > EF Tucanae (cataclysmic variable)
                  > >

                  > > Pluto
                  > >

                  > > Tseen Yin (Delta Arae)
                  > >
                  > > Lucida Mensae (Alpha Mensae)
                  > >
                  > > Kelb Alrai (Beta Ophiuchi)
                  > >
                  > > Iron Star (XX Ophiuchi)
                  > >
                  > > *Pistol Star (V4647 Sagittarii; at the center of the
                  > > Pistol Nebula; one of the brightest stars known)
                  >

                  > Having to do with guns or with gun violence?
                  >

                  > > *Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)
                  >

                  > Silk, textile production, something developing?
                  >

                  > > Garden-Sprinkler Nebula (Henize 3-1475 Sagittarii)
                  > >
                  > > *Galactic Center (Sag A* Sagittarii)
                  >

                  > creativity, inspiration
                  >

                  > > Girtab (Kappa Scorpii)
                  > >
                  > > Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii)
                  > >
                  > > Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the Butterfly Nebula)
                  > >

                  > > Ceres
                  > >

                  > > --->*Sadalsuud (Beta Aquarii)
                  >
                  > "trouble and disgrace" (Robson)
                  >

                  > > -->*Bunda (Xi Aquarii)
                  >
                  > in the Water Carrier's shoulder

                  his right shoulder (to do good by flooding others?)

                  > > -->*Deneb Algedi (Delta Capricorni)
                  >

                  > "beneficence and destructiveness, sorrow and happiness, and life and
                  > death." (Robson)

                  the recent food-poisoning scare at Taco Bell?

                  > > Pallas
                  > >

                  > > *Sung (Delta Aquilae)
                  >

                  > Chinese = the Sung or Song Dynasty
                  >
                  > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_Dynasty
                  >

                  > > *Peacock (Alpha Pavonis)
                  > >

                  > > Juno
                  > >

                  > > *Pereira's Star (V1494 Aquilae, a moderately bright
                  > > nova discovered in 1999 by Portuguese amateur
                  > > astronomer Alfredo Pereira)
                  > >
                  > > (I have "bad experiences, embittering, repudiation,
                  > > grievances" for this one)
                  > >
                  > > *Seginus (Gamma Bootis)
                  >
                  > "said to give a subtle mind, shamelessness, and loss through friends
                  > and companions." (Robson)
                  >

                  > > Vesta
                  > >

                  > > *Princeps (Delta Bootis)
                  >

                  > "gives a keen, studious and profound mind with the ability for
                  > research" (Robson)
                  >

                  > > *Al Hakim (Iota Centauri)
                  >

                  > Arabic = the wise
                  >

                  > > *Jellyfish Nebula (KFR 1 Crucis)
                  > >

                  > being spineless, unassertive or irresolute

                  somebody has a bad attitude toward the Iraq Study Group

                  > > Chiron
                  > >

                  > > *Youe (Psi Capricorni)
                  > >
                  > > *Patchick's Planetary (IRAS 19450+2922 Cygni, named
                  > > for its discoverer, Dana Patchick)
                  > >
                  > > Tarantula Nebula (30 Doradus)
                  > >
                  > > LU Vulpeculae
                  > >
                  > > LV Vulpeculae (cataclysmic variables)
                  > >
                  > > Cloverleaf Nebula (IRAS 19477+2401 Vulpeculae)
                  > >

                  > > North Node
                  > >

                  > > *SS Cygni (cataclysmic variable)
                  >

                  > hissing?
                  >

                  > > Simmah (Gamma Piscium)
                  >
                  > Simmah = a Mesopotamian fish goddess
                  >

                  > > Solarium (Beta Reticuli; marks the obsolete
                  > > constellation Solarium the Sundial)
                  > >

                  > > South Node
                  > >

                  > > -->AM Canum Venaticorum (cataclysmic variable)
                  > >
                  > > -->*The Box (NGC 4169 Comae Berenices, a star cluster
                  > > near Gamma Comae Berenices)
                  >

                  > in a box
                  >

                  > > -->*Cat's Tail (44 Hydrae; part of the obsolete
                  > > constellation Felis the Cat: marks the Cat's tail)
                  > >
                  > > -->Denebola (Beta Leonis)
                  > >

                  > "gives swift judgment, despair, regrets, public disgrace, misfortune
                  > from nature's elements, happiness turned to anger, and makes the
                  > native noble, daring, self-controlled, generous and busy with other
                  > people's affairs." (Robson)
                  >

                  > "this star indicates in some degree being 'out of step' or being out
                  > of the mainstream of thought, not conforming, by living on the
                  > fringe." (Bernadette Brady, *Brady's Book of Fixed Stars* [p. 266])
                  >

                  > two cat's tails (a cat and a lion)

                  Preoccupation with celebrity gaffes? Harassment of religious
                  minorities/secularists in the US, Europe and elsewhere?