how about for dec 10th?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2006
      there is that lovely alignment of Jupiter Mercury and Mars at 3 sag
      and a bit, and would love to know if that is triggering anything of
      interest. It is a bit of a strong alignment...

      (square my natal jupiter aligned with fomalhaut, I promise not to do a
      whole lot of gambling this weekend, even though I'll be in Lost Wages)

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2006
        Let me look for Mercury and Mars's stellar alignments
        tonight.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2006

          > Let me look for Mercury and Mars's stellar
          > alignments
          > tonight.

          They and Jupiter are aligned with a lot of the same
          stars as of noon CST tomorrow. Mercury and Jupiter are
          aligned with these:

          Circinus Pulsar (PSR B1509-58 Circini, a supernova
          remnant which I think we might have discussed here
          before)
          Yed Posterior (Epsilon Ophiuchi)
          Acrab (Beta Scorpii)
          Vrischika (Pi Scorpii)
          Fang (Rho Scorpii; the name is Chinese for "room")
          Jabhat al Akrab (Omega-1 Scorpii; the name is Arabic
          for "the scorpion's forehead)

          Mars is aligned with those stars plus these:

          Lucida Circini (Alpha Circini, the brightest star, or
          lucida, in Circinus the Drafting Compass)
          Yed Prior (Delta Ophiuchi)
          Isidis (Delta Scorpii)

          Plus, Mercury and Jupiter, but not Mars, are aligned
          with Zodet's Planetary (ESO:135-PN4 Circini, a
          planetary nebula about halfway between Delta and Theta
          Circini which was discovered fairly recently by a
          European Southern Observatory photographer, I believe
          Herbert Zodet). I don't know yet what that might mean.

          > > there is that lovely alignment of Jupiter Mercury
          > > and Mars at 3 sag
          > > and a bit, and would love to know if that is
          > > triggering anything of
          > > interest. It is a bit of a strong alignment...
          > >
          > > (square my natal jupiter aligned with fomalhaut, I
          > > promise not to do a
          > > whole lot of gambling this weekend, even though
          > I'll
          > > be in Lost Wages)
          > >
          > > MissB

          > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at
          > www.Answers.yahoo.com. Try it now.

          Cheap talk?
          http://voice.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
            thanks Mark, I always think its interesting when a group of planets
            align at one spot. Venus leaves SAg today ruining a lovely line up
            of sun, merc, venus, mars and Jupiter all in SAg, and briefly the
            moon was also in on that lovely gig, but they weren't all so nicely
            lined up as those three. MissB