Re: [thefixedstars] Reading a star paran to a planet - an answer to Martine

  • Martina
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2005
      Hi Bernadette,.. okay,.. I think I'm getting it,.. but more important,..
      you answered a question I hadn't asked,.. the "timing",...
      now that mess of "rising" "setting" stars gives me a better idea of what I'm
      looking at!!!
      and "click" its making sense!!!! I'm sure I've read it, but it didn't
      actually sink in till just now,....

      I think I'm getting thrown by the geometry of all this,.. just as much as
      when I first started
      using the Uranian dials,.. I'm a bit slow at first,.... its a completely
      different way of looking at all this,...

      Thank you for taking the time. Also thanks for posting the occultations,..
      pretty interesting,.... now all I need is some more "time" on my own plate
      to check all this out better!!!

      Martina