Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Pholus

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
      --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

      > Alnair prominent in a chart according to Ann Wright
      > suggests a
      > truely faithful person. AS in one that doesn't go
      > fishing after tehy
      > caught the fish. well that was one of her
      > allegations, another is a
      > person who loves the stars, the crane was allegedly
      > used to
      > represent astrologers in Ancient Egypt, And Centaurs
      > being alleged
      > astronomers/astrologers as well, seems to me points
      > at a love of
      > astrology and possibly a desire to share it. really
      > I dont need to
      > keep the wine to myself. Have a glass why dont you.
      > ;-)

      Makes sense. I've been trying to figure out why giving
      out my astrological insights for free always works
      better for me than if I ask for money for it. Pholus
      aligned with Alnair seems to testify to that.
      Now I guess I can try and figure out the Pholus
      alignments to Rotanev and Albulaan Australis.

      Mark A. Holmes

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com