Re: [thefixedstars] Wendy Alert

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2006
      Very cool Diana!  I don't normally watch either program, but I'll try to catch them on that date ...

      Love,
      Trish ("Amazing Race" and "Medium" fan ... )

      In a message dated 11/22/2006 1:22:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, fixed.stars@... writes:

      My daughter (professional name Wendy Makkena) will be in "The Nine" on
      ABC starting on Dec 6th,* I think, and she did one-shot on "House" but
      she doesn't when they'll be showing that episode (on House she'll be a
      medical researcher in a wheelchair).