Re: [thefixedstars] Re: All Planets direct

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2006
      --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

      > hey is ERis ERos related, cause 20 Aries is my Dsc,
      > maybe I'll get
      > lucky? (bad beffie! naughty girl)

      I don't know. On another list I have, Centaurs2, we've
      been talking about Eris quite a bit.

      It's basically about outer planets like Pluto and Eris
      and non-main-belt asteroids and unusual planetary
      phenomena. You're welcome to join if you want.

      > MissBHavens, well in my head anyway. LOL

      > <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1"
      > <msbhavens1@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > From today (Uranus went direct today) through
      > December 5th, it
      > > amazes
      > > > me how seldom this is so, thought I'd mention
      > it. and by all I
      > mean
      > > > Mercury-Pluto, no idea what the asteroids and
      > such are up to.
      > > > MissB
      > >

      > > Since most astrologers who use asteroids only use
      > Ceres, Pallas,
      > Juno,
      > > Vesta, and Chiron, and since you have hundreds of
      > thousands of
      > > asteroids, I only look at fixed star alignments to
      > those five.
      > Someday
      > > when Eris's influence is better known, I'll start
      > putting in Eris.
      > It
      > > was aligned with Baten Kaitos last time I checked,
      > but that was a
      > > while ago, and the alignment may no longer exist.

      It doesn't (not if you use a 1 00' orb, anyway).

      > (Yesterday at
      > > midnight GMT Eris was at 20 Aries 26.)

      I've got it aligned with the following:

      Revati (Zeta Piscium)

      Termes Frederici (Psi Andromedae) ("crown of
      Frederick" [my name]; it's part of the obsolete
      constellation Frederici Honores, the Honors of
      Frederick, which depicts a crown, a quill pen, a sword
      and an olive branch)

      FX Cephei

      VV Cephei (cataclysmic variables)

      Revati means "abundance" in Hindi (?). As for the two
      novae, FX is a movie term for special effects, and VV
      kind of sounds onomatopoeic ("vvvvvvv", or maybe "V-V"
      as in "B-B", the chant Winston Smith and his
      co-workers at the Ministry of Truth had to make
      praising Big Brother during the Two Minutes Hate).

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510k for $1,698/mo.
      Calculate new payment! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre