Re: Jupiter going into Sagitarius

    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 15, 2006
      I've liked what I've seen of him, BUT, when you try that on someone
      on the street who isn't up on your brand of Humor... well you just
      might not get the response you're looking for. Especially in New
      York. well my 2 cents. MissB

      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 15, 2006

        > well I must say 1983 was a fairly good year for me, my daughter
        was
        > born in January with jupiter square my jupiter at 3 Sag. My natal
        > jupiter is in his own sign, 5th house and aligned with Fomalhaut
        at
        > 3 pisces 54. Jupiter at that position is also in my natal 2nd
        house.
        > I"m wondering what shall occur. 94 was a year that preceeded a
        huge
        > uplift in my income and a change of career. I could go for
        doubling
        > my income again, that works for me. =) MissB

        Jupiter is in my 8th house when it transits most of Sagittarius, so
        I'm expecting something to come to an end soon. That's the way it's
        always worked out. I hope I *finally* get to move on to a better job
        when that transit's over. Right now Jupiter's transiting my 7th, and
        I'd have to look at my chart again to see which stars are aligned
        with Jupiter in my natal.

        Message 3 of 30 , Nov 15, 2006
          hmmm I would think that jupiter through your 8th would bring you
          benefit through others? or perhaps make your debt collectors rich.
          =) but then I would think it may be a time ot look at how to best
          leverage your debt?

        • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
          Message 4 of 30 , Nov 15, 2006

            > I've liked what I've seen of him, BUT, when you try that on someone
            > on the street who isn't up on your brand of Humor... well you just
            > might not get the response you're looking for. Especially in New
            > York. well my 2 cents. MissB

            The question is whether it was a film project and whether the camera was
            running - Jupiter-Neptune in Sag, he certainly pushes the envelopes.
            Message 5 of 30 , Nov 16, 2006
              there is always that. MissB

              Message 6 of 30 , Nov 16, 2006
                Just a few other bits of interest on Jupiter in Sagitarius.

                about the 10th of december Mercury, Mars and Jupiter will align
                somewhere between 3 and 4 degrees according to the ephemeris I"m
                looking at.

                Also
                Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter will all be in
                SAgitarius, at least for a few days.

                Message 7 of 30 , Nov 16, 2006
                  Also from Phillip Graves on Skyscript ...... some reading of the work
                  seems to be going on.

                  "I don't know if anyone spotted this before, but I have found a
                  complete scan at the University of Sevilla's website of every page in
                  the full-length 1581-3 edition of Francesco Giuntini's 'Speculum
                  Astrologiae'."

                  http://fondosdigitales.us.es/books/digitalbook_view?oid_page=212625
                  Message 8 of 30 , Nov 16, 2006
                    What stars are Cohen's Jupiter and Neptune aligned
                    with?

                    Mark A. Holmes

                    --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

                    > there is always that. MissB
                    >

                    > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com,
                    > astrocalypse@... wrote:
                    > >

                    > > > I've liked what I've seen of him, BUT, when you
                    > try that on someone
                    > > > on the street who isn't up on your brand of
                    > Humor... well you just
                    > > > might not get the response you're looking for.
                    > Especially in New
                    > > > York. well my 2 cents. MissB
                    > >
                    > > The question is whether it was a film project and
                    > whether the camera
                    > was
                    > > running - Jupiter-Neptune in Sag, he certainly
                    > pushes the envelopes.

                    Sponsored Link

                    $200,000 mortgage for $660/ mo -
                    30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt -
                    http://yahoo.ratemarketplace.com
                    Message 9 of 30 , Nov 16, 2006
                      Cohen's Neptune is a 1 SAg 18
                      from Ann Wrights page
                      History of the star: Kajam is Cujam, from Caiam, the accusative of
                      Caia, the word used by Horace for the "Club of Hercules", which is
                      marked by this star. Gaiam, Guiam, and Guyam, frequently seen, are
                      erroneous. The Club of Hercules is supposed to have been a separate
                      constellation with Pliny. (Allen).
                      (Tell me that isn't hillarious! MissB)

                      Influence of constellation: According to Ptolemy it is like Mercury.
                      It is said to give strength of character, tenacity and fixity of
                      purpose, an ardent nature and dangerous passions. By the Kabalists
                      it is associated with the Hebrew letter Daleth and the fourth Tarot
                      Trump "The Emperor". (Robson).

                      his Jupiter is at 5 SAg 13
                      History of the star: A binary, 3.8 and 6, yellowish white and smalt
                      blue star on the elbow of the Serpent Bearer Ophiuchus. Marfic, or
                      Marfik, is from the similar Arabic Al Marfik, or Al-Mirfaq (1), "the
                      Elbow", which it marks. (Allen).

                      Influence of the constellation: It is said to give a passionate,
                      blindly good-hearted, wasteful and easily seduced nature, together
                      with little happiness, unseen dangers, enmity, strife and slander.
                      Pliny said that it occasioned much mortality by poisoning. This
                      constellation has also been called Aesculapius and held to rule
                      medicines. By the Kabalists it is associated with the Hebrew letter
                      Oin and the 16th Tarot Trump "The Lightning Struck Tower".
                      (Robson).
                      (this one also seems pretty amusingly appropriate)

                      _______________

                      Message 10 of 30 , Nov 16, 2006
                        > What stars are Cohen's Jupiter and Neptune aligned
                        > with?
                        >
                        > Mark A. Holmes

                        Diane has already pointed that out in her last message on this thread. I
                        quote here IN PART the one exactly on his Jupiter ...

                        "Marfik Lambda Ophiuchi left elbow 5SA19 23 34 21 06 16 30
                        3.82 A1 V
                        Eta Lupi Beast’s head/neck 5SA30 -17 27 -38 20 15 59 3.41 B2 V
                        Scorpio X-1 V818 Scorpii Black Hole N of head 5SA33 5 44 -15 35 16
                        19 12.2 BH
                        Hercules X-1 Black Hole Hercules’ solar plexus 5SA42 57 30 35 23 16
                        57 13.2B A9 - B

                        Torn between religion, philosophy, and worldly cynicism; battle with
                        despair. Rebels and victims of rebellion. Go beyond accepted behavior;
                        like to shock people: either ignore convention or rebel against it, trying
                        to make their own rules. Nervous, restless, may be mentally and
                        emotionally unstable ... "
                      • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
                        Message 11 of 30 , Nov 16, 2006
                          > Also from Phillip Graves on Skyscript ...... some reading of the work
                          > seems to be going on.
                          >

                          > "I don't know if anyone spotted this before, but I have found a
                          > complete scan at the University of Sevilla's website of every page in
                          > the full-length 1581-3 edition of Francesco Giuntini's 'Speculum
                          > Astrologiae'."
                          >
                          > http://fondosdigitales.us.es/books/digitalbook_view?oid_page=212625

                          Wonderful! You read Latin? I wouldn't mind a translation personally ;-).
                          Message 12 of 30 , Nov 17, 2006
                            --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

                            > Cohen's Neptune is a 1 SAg 18
                            > from Ann Wrights page
                            > History of the star: Kajam

                            Bayer designation, Omega Herculis,

                            is Cujam, from Caiam, the
                            > accusative of
                            > Caia, the word used by Horace for the "Club of
                            > Hercules", which is
                            > marked by this star. Gaiam, Guiam, and Guyam,
                            > frequently seen, are
                            > erroneous. The Club of Hercules is supposed to have
                            > been a separate
                            > constellation with Pliny. (Allen).
                            > (Tell me that isn't hillarious! MissB)
                            >
                            > Influence of constellation: According to Ptolemy it
                            > is like Mercury.
                            > It is said to give strength of character, tenacity
                            > and fixity of
                            > purpose, an ardent nature and dangerous passions. By
                            > the Kabalists
                            > it is associated with the Hebrew letter Daleth and
                            > the fourth Tarot
                            > Trump "The Emperor". (Robson).
                            >

                            > his Jupiter is at 5 SAg 13
                            > History of the star: A binary, 3.8 and 6, yellowish
                            > white and smalt
                            > blue star on the elbow of the Serpent Bearer
                            > Ophiuchus. Marfic, or
                            > Marfik,

                            Bayer designation, Lambda Ophiuchi,

                            is from the similar Arabic Al Marfik, or
                            > Al-Mirfaq (1), "the
                            > Elbow", which it marks. (Allen).
                            >
                            > Influence of the constellation: It is said to give a
                            > passionate,
                            > blindly good-hearted, wasteful and easily seduced
                            > nature, together
                            > with little happiness, unseen dangers, enmity,
                            > strife and slander.
                            > Pliny said that it occasioned much mortality by
                            > poisoning. This
                            > constellation has also been called Aesculapius and
                            > held to rule
                            > medicines. By the Kabalists it is associated with
                            > the Hebrew letter
                            > Oin and the 16th Tarot Trump "The Lightning Struck
                            > Tower".
                            > (Robson).
                            > (this one also seems pretty amusingly appropriate)
                            > MissB

                            He also has his Jupiter aligned with the cataclysmic
                            variable IM Normae and with Cor Chamaeleontis (Delta
                            Chamaeleontis, which as far as I can determine is the
                            star closest to the heart of Chamaeleon the
                            Chamaeleon; actually the midpoint between Delta-1 and
                            Delta-2 Chamaeleontis).

                            Cohen seems to be a good actor, plus he's managed to
                            give a lot of naive people a wildly misleading
                            impression of a real country. Kazakhstan is in the
                            news every time the Russians have a space launch from
                            Baikonur Cosmodrome, which is in Kazakhstan. Keep in
                            mind that a lot of Americans are so geographically
                            challenged they don't know that New Mexico is not a
                            foreign country but a state and that there is no snow
                            in the summer in a lot of places in Alaska.

                            Also, Neptune is aligned with Isidis (Delta Scorpii)
                            ("sudden assaults, malevolence, immorality,
                            shamelessness" [Robson]) and Yed Prior (Delta
                            Ophiuchi) ("immorality, shamelessness, revolution"
                            [Robson]).

                            Cohen seems to be cashing in not only on geographic
                            ignorance, but on society's frustration with political
                            correctness, like I believe you said earlier, and you
                            see he's got a lot of people mad at him.

                            Message 13 of 30 , Nov 17, 2006
                              --- astrocalypse@... wrote:

                              > > What

                              stars

                              are Cohen's Jupiter and Neptune aligned
                              > > with?
                              > >
                              > > Mark A. Holmes
                              >
                              > Diane has already pointed that out in her last
                              > message on this thread.

                              I know. <G>

                              > quote here IN PART the one exactly on his Jupiter
                              >
                              > "Marfik Lambda Ophiuchi left elbow 5SA19 23
                              > 34 21 06 16 30
                              > 3.82 A1 V
                              > Eta Lupi Beast’s head/neck 5SA30 -17 27 -38
                              > 20 15 59 3.41 B2 V
                              > Scorpio X-1 V818 Scorpii Black Hole N of head
                              > 5SA33 5 44 -15 35 16
                              > 19 12.2 BH
                              > Hercules X-1 Black Hole Hercules’ solar plexus
                              > 5SA42 57 30 35 23 16
                              > 57 13.2B A9 - B
                              >
                              > Torn between religion, philosophy, and worldly
                              > cynicism; battle with
                              > despair. Rebels and victims of rebellion. Go beyond
                              > accepted behavior;
                              > like to shock people: either ignore convention or
                              > rebel against it, trying
                              > to make their own rules.

                              That last part seems descriptive; I don't know what's
                              going on inside Cohen.

                              Sponsored Link

                              Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
                              $420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
                              www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
                              Message 14 of 30 , Nov 17, 2006
                                well I'm studying latin, but I wouldn't trust my translations just
                                yet. ;-) MissB

                                Message 15 of 30 , Nov 17, 2006
                                  >> Torn between religion, philosophy, and worldly
                                  >> cynicism; battle with
                                  >> despair. Rebels and victims of rebellion. Go beyond
                                  >> accepted behavior;
                                  >> like to shock people: either ignore convention or
                                  >> rebel against it, trying
                                  >> to make their own rules.

                                  > That last part seems descriptive; I don't know what's
                                  > going on inside Cohen.
                                  >

                                  > Mark A. Holmes

                                  May be this will help with a perspective...

                                  http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article1990387.ece
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Nov 17, 2006
                                    --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, astrocalypse@... wrote:

                                    > >> Torn between religion, philosophy, and worldly
                                    > >> cynicism; battle with
                                    > >> despair. Rebels and victims of rebellion. Go beyond
                                    > >> accepted behavior;
                                    > >> like to shock people: either ignore convention or
                                    > >> rebel against it, trying
                                    > >> to make their own rules.

                                    > > That last part seems descriptive; I don't know what's
                                    > > going on inside Cohen.
                                    > >

                                    > > Mark A. Holmes
                                    >
                                    > May be this will help with a perspective...
                                    >
                                    > http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article1990387.ece

                                    Maybe it does.

                                    Cohen seems to be saying people may not be so much prejudiced as
                                    indifferent to the fact that prejudice exists; he quotes somebody as
                                    saying "the road to Auschwitz is paved with indifference."

                                    Mark A. Holmes
                                  • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Nov 17, 2006

                                      >> May be this will help with a perspective...
                                      >>
                                      >> http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article1990387.ece
                                      >

                                      > Maybe it does.
                                      >
                                      > Cohen seems to be saying people may not be so much prejudiced as
                                      > indifferent to the fact that prejudice exists; he quotes somebody as
                                      > saying "the road to Auschwitz is paved with indifference."
                                      >
                                      > Mark A. Holmes

                                      I agree with him totally, from my own experience. In fact the word I
                                      would use is 'apathy' - the NIMBY phenomenon is not new.