Diplomatic ability

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2006
      I'm discussing this on another group and it occurs to me that there
      might be an alternative view in the Fixed star arena.

      What I'm discussing expressly is the ability of some people
      (unfortunately not me) to calm explosive discussions, arguements,
      situations, etc. and turn it around into a productive discussion.

      Some people are just very good at getting others to relax. In the
      other discussion a number of planets in Libra and a libra rising are
      under discussion, but I wonder at a fixed star solution?

      Beth