Sit Thomas Octave Murdoch Sopwith, etc

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2006
      Sit Thomas Octave Murdoch Sopwith, etc

      For Cameleopardalis:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sopwith

      Born with Pluto, Chiron, Cupido, Zeus and Transpluto aligned with stars of
      Cameleopardalus.

      Which reminds me of a nice connection I came across a couple of years ago:

      Under Kraz, Beta Corvi in the right wing of Crovus the Crow, I have

      This was Uranus of aviator, aircraft manufacturer and yachtsman Sir Thomas Octave Murdoch Sopwith (cartoon beagle Snoopy, famed Sopwith Camel aviator, was created when Neptune was here by cartoonist Charles Schulz, who was born with Saturn here).

      And aligned with HD104904 Cameleopardalis  (for Sopwith's Camel) were Charles Schulz's Pluto and Snoopy's Uranus. 2000: 11 Can 01. And of course this is the area of the stars of Canis Major.