another peanut nebula

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
      another peanut nebula

      I sent

      > I would have loved CW Leonis to be the one-and-only
      > Peanut
      > Nebula, because it's Jimmy Carter's Venus!

      Mark sent:

      I believe he quit the Navy's nuclear submarine program
      after his father died because the family business
      interests in Georgia (including peanut farming) needed
      taking care of.

      This other Peanut Nebula, Sharpless 2-205, in
      Camelopardalis, might be worth looking at, too.

      http://www.skyinsight.net/deepskylog/detail_object.php?object=Sh+2-205

      http://www.astroimages.com/sh2-205.htm

      No matter what, Jimmy Carter raises peanuts, because
      Sharpless Sh2-205 is (2000) 8 Gem 41 - trine his
      8 Libra 04 Sun!

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
        He's doomed to raise peanuts. wonder if Charles Schultz has Peanut
        alignments? MissB