mu and nu aquarii

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
      mu and nu aquarii

      Mark sent

      Neptune

      Alberaan Australis (Nu Aquarii)

      (Note: Mu and Nu Aquarii are apparently proper-named Alberaan, "the two swallowers"; Alberaan Australis is what I'm calling Nu Aquarii, which is further south in declination than Mu Aquarii, which I'm calling Alberaan Borealis)

      ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
      Where did you find this name?

      Allen has mu and nu together as Al Bulaan - p 53

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
        <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > Mark sent
        >
        > Neptune
        >
        > Alberaan Australis (Nu Aquarii)
        >
        > (Note: Mu and Nu Aquarii are apparently proper-named Alberaan, "the two
        > swallowers"; Alberaan Australis is what I'm calling Nu Aquarii, which is
        > further south in declination than Mu Aquarii, which I'm calling Alberaan
        > Borealis)
        > Where did you find this name?

        Mmmm...Wikipedia. (They've given sources for their information.)

        > Allen has mu and nu together as Al Bulaan - p 53

        Sounds like a corruption or variation.