Re: too weird for words?

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 31, 2006

      > > And how does screwing yoru mother get even with your
      > > brother? I mean
      > > how sick! Oedipus was at least unknowing... too
      > > strange for this
      > > poor girl.

      The editor of the Bay City (Michigan) Times wrote an editorial
      defending his decision to print that story I linked to about the
      zoophile with the yen for roadkill. Basically, it's the public's
      right to know.

      IMO: Clearly, this individual needs help badly and I hope that the
      court orders that he get it. Where do they put these twisted souls
      in (that part of) Michigan? The state hospital in Traverse City?
      Wherever it is, he belongs under lock and key.

      > Sensational forms of sexual misconduct seem to be in
      > the news a lot lately.
      >
      > Hmmm...how far back did that alignment with SX
      > Herculis start?

      Sometime during the week of the 15th, it looks like.

      Mark A. Holmes
    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2006
        In a message dated 10/31/2006 9:33:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
        The state hospital in Traverse City?
        The mental hospital in Traverse City was closed by former Gov. Engler and the building now houses an upscale Italian restaurant.  Mostly, mental patients now go to jail--and are periodically released every time the jails get too full.

        Trish (in cloudy Michigan)