too weird for words?

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 30, 2006
      is there an Oedipus thing going on or?? what would indicate this kind
      of insanity in the world? rather sick story and was trying to figure
      out what in the sky might see this insanity?

      http://www.wtlv.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?
      storyid=67804&provider=top

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 30, 2006
        there was a sun moon square with sun in the via combusta, with mars
        and venus flanking, Sun is at 7 Scorpio aligned with Khambalia, a
        star on the left foot of virgo.

        from Ann Wright:
        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Khambalia.html
        History of the star: A star on the left foot of Virgo. Khambalia is
        a Coptic (Egyptian) word meaning "Crooked-clawed". (Allen).

        The name has its roots in old Coptic and means 'Crooked Claw', most
        probably the same device which we call the Swastika and whose
        ancient symbolism contained the idea of secret knowledge, accessible
        to us, but only if one knows the way to get to it, as we also find
        with the maze in other cultures. The word Shambala has a similar
        root and meaning; so has the pentagram, so has the Arabic word for
        five, Khamsa, may well also derive from the same piece of mystique.
        Khamr, wine, also has a connection, being so often a symbol for 'the
        secret of life', 'the spirit' again, as well as a means to enter a
        transcendental (or just inebriated) state of consciousness. (Dr.
        Eric Morse The Living Stars).

        Influence of the constellation: By the Kabalists it is associated
        with the Hebrew letter Gimel and the 3rd Tarot Trump "The Empress".
        (Robson).

        General influence of the star: It causes swift violence,
        unreliability, changeability, and an argumentative nature. (Robson).

        Khambalia is very much a star of the penetration of secrets. Denotes
        those good at applying intellect to deep research of any kind, to
        police type investigation, espionage and also to such pursuits as
        alchemy and the esoteric in general. (Dr. Eric Morse).

        Mars aligned with Syrma (the covering??)

        Ann Wright has this to say:
        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Syrma.html
        History of the star: A star in the train of Virgo's dress.

        Syrma is from a Greek word used by Ptolemy to designate this star on
        the "Train of the Virgin's robe".

        With kappa and phi it was mentioned in the first Arabian translation
        of the Syntaxis as being in the h-imar, or "skirt," of the garment;
        but the translator of the Latin edition missing the point at the
        first letter, read the word as himar, "an ass," so that this central
        one of these three stars strangely appears in that work as in asino.

        This star, Iota, with kappa and phi formed the Arabic 13th manzil,
        Al Ghafr, "the Covering", as Smyth explains, "because the beauty of
        the earth is hidden when they rise on the 18th Tishrin, or 1st of
        November; others say on account of the shining of the stars being
        lessened as if covered;" but Kazwini, "because, when they rise, the
        earth robes herself in her splendor and finery, — her summer robes."
        [Influences of the 13th mansion of the Moon: Favorable for
        extracting treasures, digging pits, helps divorce, discord, the
        destruction of houses and enemies, and hinders travelers. (Robson).]

        Al Biruni also said that the Arabs considered this the most
        fortunate of their lunar stations, as lying between the evils of the
        Lion's teeth and claws on one side and the tail and venom of the
        Scorpion on the other, and quoted from a Rajaz poet: "The best night
        forever lies between Al Zubanah and Al Asad"; adding that the
        horoscope of the Prophet lay here, and that the date of the birth of
        Moses coincided with it.

        anyway this seems like such an odd occurance, I find I'm appalled
        and fascinated and want some astrological answers... sigh... MissB

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 30, 2006
          though I suppose the act itself could have had an ascendent that
          coincided with some odd star? MissB

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 30, 2006
            The story: A 19-year-old man in Albertville, Alabama
            decided he was going to retaliate against his brother
            for an argument they'd had by raping their mother as
            she lay drunk on the sofa.

            That's nothing. They've been talking all week in
            Michigan about a guy from Saginaw who was picked up
            for bestiality...well, not just plain old bestiality
            (you may not want to click on this link if you've just
            eaten):

            http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index.ssf?/base/news-8/116170304311310.xml&coll=4

            In this dog incident (October 20, 2006 in Saginaw,
            Michigan, using noon EDT), transiting Mercury and
            Jupiter are both aligned with Unukalhai (Alpha
            Serpentis), and Sun is aligned with Tau Virginis,
            which I think can represent the obsolete constellation
            Mons Maenalus (Mount Maenalus), a mountain upon which
            Bootes is standing. What this guy from Saginaw is
            accused of doing is a piece of perversion that will be
            hard to top.

            In the rape case out of Alabama you discuss below,
            Sun, Venus and Mars are all aligned with Princeps
            (Delta Bootis); Mercury and Jupiter with Arrakis (Mu
            Draconis) and Ke Kwan (Kappa Centauri) and Mercury
            also with Zubenalhakrabi (Gamma Librae) and Jupiter
            with Men (Alpha Lupi).

            Anne Wright's site has Arrakis on the Dragon's tongue,
            Ke Kwan on the tip of the arrow the Centaur has in his
            bow, and Zubenalhakrabi on the northern pan of the
            Scales. I think Men is at the base of the Wolf's tail.
            This looks kind of like a "he's going to get what's
            coming to him" sort of pattern. As for the Princeps
            alignments, maybe he wanted to find out what it was
            like to...

            In both cases, Ceres was aligned with Dorsum (Theta
            Capricorni, which according to Robson has an
            "unfortunate influence") and Jupiter with SX Herculis.

            The guy in Alabama argued (Dorsum) with his brother
            (Ceres, family member) and raped (Dorsum) his mother
            (Ceres). The guy in Michigan performed his perversion
            in public (Dorsum) in front of a day care center
            (Ceres).

            Mark A. Holmes

            (http://voice.yahoo.com)
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 31, 2006
              I thought there was a man in SEattle whose wife turned him in for
              screwing the family dog as well? that seems to align with the man at
              lupi's tail, if Lupi is a wolf??? MissB

              _______________
              > Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap PC-to-
              Phone call rates

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 31, 2006
                And how does screwing yoru mother get even with your brother? I mean
                how sick! Oedipus was at least unknowing... too strange for this
                poor girl.

                How about gardeners leaving weeds and destroying flowers? that is my
                other mystery for the day... sigh, I hate having to babysit people
                who can't seem to do their alleged job properly... MissB

                _______________

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 31, 2006
                  --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

                  > I thought there was a man in SEattle whose wife
                  > turned him in for
                  > screwing the family dog as well?

                  I think it might have been Seattle.

                  that seems to align
                  > with the man at
                  > lupi's tail, if Lupi is a wolf??? MissB

                  Yes, Lupus does indeed represent a wolf.

                  I don't know the data for the incident you mention,
                  but if a star located at the base of the tail of Lupus
                  or some dog constellation (Canis Major, Canis Minor,
                  Canes Venatici or maybe even the obsolete
                  constellation Cerberus) was being aligned with or
                  conjoined at the time, that would be interesting.

                  Mark A. Holmes

> [...]
                  > so
                  > > > that this central
                  > > > one of these three stars strangely appears in
                  > that
                  > > > work as in asino.
                  > > >
                  > > > This star, Iota, with kappa and phi formed the
                  > > > Arabic 13th manzil,
                  > > > Al Ghafr, "the Covering", as Smyth explains,
                  > > > "because the beauty of
                  > > > the earth is hidden when they rise on the 18th
                  > > > Tishrin, or 1st of
                  > > > November; others say on account of the shining
                  > of
                  > > > the stars being
                  > > > lessened as if covered;" but Kazwini, "because,
                  > when
                  > > > they rise, the
                  > > > earth robes herself in her splendor and finery,
                  > —
                  > > > her summer robes."
                  > > > [Influences of the 13th mansion of the Moon:

                  === message truncated ===

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 31, 2006
                    It was about a week ago, I'll see if I can find the data. just
                    recall it in passing, thought how very odd... MissB

                    _______________

                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 31, 2006
                      --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

                      > And how does screwing yoru mother get even with your
                      > brother? I mean
                      > how sick! Oedipus was at least unknowing... too
                      > strange for this
                      > poor girl.

                      Sensational forms of sexual misconduct seem to be in
                      the news a lot lately.

                      Hmmm...how far back did that alignment with SX
                      Herculis start?

                      > How about gardeners leaving weeds and destroying
                      > flowers? that is my
                      > other mystery for the day... sigh, I hate having to
                      > babysit people
                      > who can't seem to do their alleged job properly...
                      > MissB

                      What, your gardener?

> [...]

                      > > > With kappa and phi it was mentioned in the first
                      > > > Arabian translation
                      > > > of the Syntaxis as being in the h-imar, or
                      > "skirt,"
                      > > > of the garment;
                      > > > but the translator of the Latin edition missing
                      > the
                      > > > point at the
                      > > > first letter, read the word as himar, "an ass,"
                      > so
                      > > > that this central
                      > > > one of these three stars strangely appears in
                      > that
                      > > > work as in asino.
                      > > >
                      > > > This star, Iota, with kappa and phi formed the
                      > > > Arabic 13th manzil,
                      > > > Al Ghafr, "the Covering", as Smyth explains,
                      > > > "because the beauty of
                      > > > the earth is hidden when they rise on the 18th
                      > > > Tishrin, or 1st of
                      > > > November; others say on account of the shining

                      === message truncated ===

                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 31, 2006
                        Yes, was hired for a simple job, ot pull weeds from a flowerbed,
                        instead took a weed eater to the bed, so grass remains, but all the
                        flowers have been beheaded. pathetic. sigh...

                        Haven't paid him yet, lets see if he can figure out how to weed a
                        flower bed. sigh...

                        MissB

                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 31, 2006

                          > > And how does screwing yoru mother get even with your
                          > > brother? I mean
                          > > how sick! Oedipus was at least unknowing... too
                          > > strange for this
                          > > poor girl.

                          The editor of the Bay City (Michigan) Times wrote an editorial
                          defending his decision to print that story I linked to about the
                          zoophile with the yen for roadkill. Basically, it's the public's
                          right to know.

                          IMO: Clearly, this individual needs help badly and I hope that the
                          court orders that he get it. Where do they put these twisted souls
                          in (that part of) Michigan? The state hospital in Traverse City?
                          Wherever it is, he belongs under lock and key.

                          > Sensational forms of sexual misconduct seem to be in
                          > the news a lot lately.
                          >
                          > Hmmm...how far back did that alignment with SX
                          > Herculis start?

                          Sometime during the week of the 15th, it looks like.

                          Mark A. Holmes
                        • Trishmare7@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 1, 2006
                            In a message dated 10/31/2006 9:33:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
                            The state hospital in Traverse City?
                            The mental hospital in Traverse City was closed by former Gov. Engler and the building now houses an upscale Italian restaurant.  Mostly, mental patients now go to jail--and are periodically released every time the jails get too full.

                            Trish (in cloudy Michigan)