Re: Da Vinci

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006
      okay non astrology post, just feel the need to state the obvious,
      please forgive me.

      Actually the one thing about this type of behavior that I find rather
      unforgivable, is that an adult knows that there is nothing wrong with
      waiting a few years, even when you have a precoscious child to deal
      with (there are a few out there, though truely very few) it is the
      adults responsibility to say no. so while I can appreciate someones
      genius, I think people who dont keep their hands off children should
      be locked away from them.

      okay venting over, back to astrology here. a tough discussion
      though.. the Mom in me wants to break out the guns and steele.

      MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittelman" <gabymitt@...>
      wrote:

      > I also have the date for Da Vinci
      >
      > 14/ Apr 1452
      >
      > Hour 20.54
      >
      > In Toscani Italy
      >

      > Born on a Friday .
      >

      > Shocked with the news that he was a pedophile...
      >
      > Less and less people to look up to.
      >
      > Maybe in those time this was something usual, as all the Caesars of
      Rome

      > Had their "boys " ....
      >
      > The hart I have shows Venus on Mirphak, Mars on Sadalsuud, Uranus
      on Aludra
      > and S.Node on Sirius
      >
      > Chiron on Head of Hydrus.
      >
      > Any of these stars indicate pedophilia ?
      >
      > What angles should we look for to see pedophilia ?
      >
      > Mercury squares the Nodes from the 5th, what else ?
      >

      > Gaby

    • Morgana
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006

        I am with you there Miss B.  Yes, children are precocious, naturally innocent and naturally sexual if you will and this is quite wonderful to see.  It is all part of life and personality and remains innocent until some pervert takes advantage, or in his sicko mind thinks the child is making advances.  Child being naturally loving and demonstrative.

        It enrages me further when the sicko is someone famous and someone says, ‘there, there, he has done much for the world’ etc. etc.   I have come across this view, whew…..

        Morgana

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006
          No reason he or she can't do much for the world behind a locked door.
          that is one thing about our prison system I dont approve of. if a
          person has a skill that is good for the planet, then they should be
          able to work from behind bars at that skill and pay their daily
          upkeep and put the rest in the bank (for if they are releaseed or
          support their outside obligations, aka psychological assistance to
          the victems, family support to those they've left to shoulder such
          things alone with their behavior etc...yes I understand there are
          persons you can't let do anything because they are too dangerous, but
          most prisoners aren't and just cost money to support) okay, dang
          getting far off topic, again I appologise... MissB

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Morgana <morganad@...> wrote:

          > I am with you there Miss B. Yes, children are precocious, naturally
          > innocent and naturally sexual if you will and this is quite
          wonderful to
          > see. It is all part of life and personality and remains innocent
          until
          > some pervert takes advantage, or in his sicko mind thinks the child
          is
          > making advances. Child being naturally loving and demonstrative.
          >

          > It enrages me further when the sicko is someone famous and someone
          says,
          > 'there, there, he has done much for the world' etc. etc. I have
          come
          > across this view, whew...
          >
          > Morgana
          >

          > http://www.m30.ca/contest/?fergie?diandra
          > <http://m30.ca/contest/?fergie?diandra>

        • Gabriella Mittelman
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 14, 2006
            hello all,

            I am anclosing here a Hebrew calendar.

            http://cgate.co.il/calendar/calendar_diaspora.asp?month=4&year=1452
            If Leonardo was born on a Saturday, than, by the calendar he was
            born on the 17th , towards the morning og 18 .
            because the 14 th was a wednesday !

            Gaby

            > actually he was born in the 3rd houir in the night on the 15th,
            which
            > would be 14 by our reconning, as they started the day at sun down!
            > have a rather better translation of what his Grandpappy wrote,
            since
            > Da Vinci is so popular these days.
            >
            > the better translation reads thus
            > '1452. there was born to me a grandson, the son of Ser Piero my
            son,
            > on the 15 day of April, a Saturday, at the third hour of the
            night.
            > He bears the name Lionardo.' Antonio
            >
            > Charles Nicholl biographer
            >
            > 1476 he was accused of sodomising 17 year old Jacopo Saltarelli
            > a model
            > Paolo and Zoroastro lived with him, and were both homosexual,
            whether
            > they actually were his lovers or not ... but it is Giacomo who
            came
            > to him at the age of ten, whose nick name was Salai "little imp",
            who
            > was his life time lover,(leo was 38 or 39 at the time) supplanted
            > only by another lover Melzi. he seems to at least have been
            constant
            > in his affections.
            >
            > He was also purported to be a vegetarian...
            >
            > MissB
            >
            > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg"
            > <fixed.stars@> wrote:
            > >
            > > MissB wrote
            > >
            > > I take it back
            > > Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@ msbhavens1
            > > Date: Thu Oct 5, 2006 3:31 pm (PDT)
            > >
            > > Da Vinci is a 14 april child and a pedophile, so perhaps there
            is
            > something
            > > there that can go either way? be the predator or the protector?
            > >
            > > Just occured to me, though that might be pre-adjusted calendar
            > which would
            > > make him closer to a taurus baby.
            > >
            > > Missb
            > > Yes, Taurus.
            > >
            > > Leonardo born Sat Apr 15 1452 OS, 9:40 PM LAT, Vinci, Tuscany,
            Italy

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 14, 2006
              1452 old Gregorian. new gregorian would be a wednesday. MissB

              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gabriella Mittelman"