RE: [thefixedstars] Re: Question about star, Skat in Aquarius constellation.

  • Derek Reveres
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2006
      Hey there,

      I checked out what wikipedia had to say about magnitude, and it referenced
      the following link:

      http://www.astronomynotes.com/starprop/s4.htm

      This page not only says the difference between each relative magnitude
      grouping, but it has a chart that includes the Sun, so it should have all
      the info you need.