Re: Da Vinci

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 6, 2006
      interestingly enough I was also born on a friday night! though
      somewhat later in era... and on the 13th no less... MissB

      > actually he was born in the 3rd houir in the night on the 15th,
      which
      > would be 14 by our reconning, as they started the day at sun down!
      > have a rather better translation of what his Grandpappy wrote,
      since
      > Da Vinci is so popular these days.
      >
      > the better translation reads thus
      > '1452. there was born to me a grandson, the son of Ser Piero my
      son,
      > on the 15 day of April, a Saturday, at the third hour of the night.
      > He bears the name Lionardo.' Antonio
      >
      > Charles Nicholl biographer
      >
      > 1476 he was accused of sodomising 17 year old Jacopo Saltarelli
      > a model
      > Paolo and Zoroastro lived with him, and were both homosexual,
      whether
      > they actually were his lovers or not ... but it is Giacomo who came
      > to him at the age of ten, whose nick name was Salai "little imp",
      who
      > was his life time lover,(leo was 38 or 39 at the time) supplanted
      > only by another lover Melzi. he seems to at least have been
      constant
      > in his affections.
      >
      > He was also purported to be a vegetarian...
      >
      > MissB
      >
      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg"
      > <fixed.stars@> wrote:
      > >
      > > MissB wrote
      > >
      > > I take it back
      > > Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@ msbhavens1
      > > Date: Thu Oct 5, 2006 3:31 pm (PDT)
      > >
      > > Da Vinci is a 14 april child and a pedophile, so perhaps there is
      > something
      > > there that can go either way? be the predator or the protector?
      > >
      > > Just occured to me, though that might be pre-adjusted calendar
      > which would
      > > make him closer to a taurus baby.
      > >
      > > Missb
      > > ==================================
      > > Yes, Taurus.
      > >
      > > Leonardo born Sat Apr 15 1452 OS, 9:40 PM LAT, Vinci, Tuscany,
      Italy

      > > Source: Circle Book of Charts - long explanation - this is from
      his
      > > grandfather's
      > > diary ("3 o'clock at night"), converted from sunset time etc.
      > Complicated.
      > >
      > > Rushed now, will send details later if you want them.
      > >
      > > Precession correction to 2000: 7 deg 38 min; Jupiter at Urn of
      > Aquarius
      > >
      > > Never knew he was a pedophile - your source?
      > >
      > > Love, Diana

    • Gaby Mittelman
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006

        I also have the date for Da Vinci

        14/ Apr 1452

        Hour 20.54

        In Toscani   Italy

        Born on a Friday .

        Shocked with the news that he was a pedophile...

        Less and less people to look up to.

        Maybe in those time this was something usual, as all the Caesars of Rome

        Had their "boys " ....

        The hart I have shows Venus on Mirphak, Mars on Sadalsuud, Uranus on Aludra and S.Node on Sirius

        Chiron on Head of Hydrus.

        Any of these stars indicate pedophilia ?

        What angles should we look for to see pedophilia ?

        Mercury squares the Nodes from the 5th, what else ?

        Gaby

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006
          okay non astrology post, just feel the need to state the obvious,
          please forgive me.

          Actually the one thing about this type of behavior that I find rather
          unforgivable, is that an adult knows that there is nothing wrong with
          waiting a few years, even when you have a precoscious child to deal
          with (there are a few out there, though truely very few) it is the
          adults responsibility to say no. so while I can appreciate someones
          genius, I think people who dont keep their hands off children should
          be locked away from them.

          okay venting over, back to astrology here. a tough discussion
          though.. the Mom in me wants to break out the guns and steele.

          MissB

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittelman" <gabymitt@...>
          wrote:

          > I also have the date for Da Vinci
          >
          > 14/ Apr 1452
          >
          > Hour 20.54
          >
          > In Toscani Italy
          >

          > Born on a Friday .
          >

          > Shocked with the news that he was a pedophile...
          >
          > Less and less people to look up to.
          >
          > Maybe in those time this was something usual, as all the Caesars of
          Rome

          > Had their "boys " ....
          >
          > The hart I have shows Venus on Mirphak, Mars on Sadalsuud, Uranus
          on Aludra
          > and S.Node on Sirius
          >
          > Chiron on Head of Hydrus.
          >
          > Any of these stars indicate pedophilia ?
          >
          > What angles should we look for to see pedophilia ?
          >
          > Mercury squares the Nodes from the 5th, what else ?
          >

          > Gaby

        • Morgana
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006

            I am with you there Miss B.  Yes, children are precocious, naturally innocent and naturally sexual if you will and this is quite wonderful to see.  It is all part of life and personality and remains innocent until some pervert takes advantage, or in his sicko mind thinks the child is making advances.  Child being naturally loving and demonstrative.

            It enrages me further when the sicko is someone famous and someone says, ‘there, there, he has done much for the world’ etc. etc.   I have come across this view, whew…..

            Morgana

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006
              No reason he or she can't do much for the world behind a locked door.
              that is one thing about our prison system I dont approve of. if a
              person has a skill that is good for the planet, then they should be
              able to work from behind bars at that skill and pay their daily
              upkeep and put the rest in the bank (for if they are releaseed or
              support their outside obligations, aka psychological assistance to
              the victems, family support to those they've left to shoulder such
              things alone with their behavior etc...yes I understand there are
              persons you can't let do anything because they are too dangerous, but
              most prisoners aren't and just cost money to support) okay, dang
              getting far off topic, again I appologise... MissB

              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Morgana <morganad@...> wrote:

              > I am with you there Miss B. Yes, children are precocious, naturally
              > innocent and naturally sexual if you will and this is quite
              wonderful to
              > see. It is all part of life and personality and remains innocent
              until
              > some pervert takes advantage, or in his sicko mind thinks the child
              is
              > making advances. Child being naturally loving and demonstrative.
              >

              > It enrages me further when the sicko is someone famous and someone
              says,
              > 'there, there, he has done much for the world' etc. etc. I have
              come
              > across this view, whew...
              >
              > Morgana
              >

              > http://www.m30.ca/contest/?fergie?diandra
              > <http://m30.ca/contest/?fergie?diandra>

            • Gabriella Mittelman
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 14, 2006
                hello all,

                I am anclosing here a Hebrew calendar.

                http://cgate.co.il/calendar/calendar_diaspora.asp?month=4&year=1452
                If Leonardo was born on a Saturday, than, by the calendar he was
                born on the 17th , towards the morning og 18 .
                because the 14 th was a wednesday !

                Gaby

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 14, 2006
                  1452 old Gregorian. new gregorian would be a wednesday. MissB

                  --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gabriella Mittelman"