Re: Da Vinci

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 6, 2006
      I did Verify the birth data with Rob Hand who did a fairly indepth
      evaluation on DaVinci at one point, he says yes with our reconning,
      14 April, time not exact, but rectified to some time after 9 pm and
      before 10, though this was a while back we spoke. MissB

      > actually he was born in the 3rd houir in the night on the 15th,
      which
      > would be 14 by our reconning, as they started the day at sun down!
      > have a rather better translation of what his Grandpappy wrote,
      since
      > Da Vinci is so popular these days.
      >
      > the better translation reads thus
      > '1452. there was born to me a grandson, the son of Ser Piero my
      son,
      > on the 15 day of April, a Saturday, at the third hour of the night.
      > He bears the name Lionardo.' Antonio
      >
      > Charles Nicholl biographer
      >
      > 1476 he was accused of sodomising 17 year old Jacopo Saltarelli
      > a model
      > Paolo and Zoroastro lived with him, and were both homosexual,
      whether
      > they actually were his lovers or not ... but it is Giacomo who came
      > to him at the age of ten, whose nick name was Salai "little imp",
      who
      > was his life time lover,(leo was 38 or 39 at the time) supplanted
      > only by another lover Melzi. he seems to at least have been
      constant
      > in his affections.
      >
      > He was also purported to be a vegetarian...
      >
      > MissB
      >
      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg"
      > <fixed.stars@> wrote:
      > >
      > > MissB wrote
      > >
      > > I take it back
      > > Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@ msbhavens1
      > > Date: Thu Oct 5, 2006 3:31 pm (PDT)
      > >
      > > Da Vinci is a 14 april child and a pedophile, so perhaps there is
      > something
      > > there that can go either way? be the predator or the protector?
      > >
      > > Just occured to me, though that might be pre-adjusted calendar
      > which would
      > > make him closer to a taurus baby.
      > >
      > > Missb
      > > ==================================
      > > Yes, Taurus.
      > >
      > > Leonardo born Sat Apr 15 1452 OS, 9:40 PM LAT, Vinci, Tuscany,
      Italy

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 6, 2006
        interestingly enough I was also born on a friday night! though
        somewhat later in era... and on the 13th no less... MissB

        > actually he was born in the 3rd houir in the night on the 15th,
        which
        > would be 14 by our reconning, as they started the day at sun down!
        > have a rather better translation of what his Grandpappy wrote,
        since
        > Da Vinci is so popular these days.
        >
        > the better translation reads thus
        > '1452. there was born to me a grandson, the son of Ser Piero my
        son,
        > on the 15 day of April, a Saturday, at the third hour of the night.
        > He bears the name Lionardo.' Antonio
        >
        > Charles Nicholl biographer
        >
        > 1476 he was accused of sodomising 17 year old Jacopo Saltarelli
        > a model
        > Paolo and Zoroastro lived with him, and were both homosexual,
        whether
        > they actually were his lovers or not ... but it is Giacomo who came
        > to him at the age of ten, whose nick name was Salai "little imp",
        who
        > was his life time lover,(leo was 38 or 39 at the time) supplanted
        > only by another lover Melzi. he seems to at least have been
        constant
        > in his affections.
        >
        > He was also purported to be a vegetarian...
        >
        > MissB
        >
        > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg"
        > <fixed.stars@> wrote:
        > >
        > > MissB wrote
        > >
        > > I take it back
        > > Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@ msbhavens1
        > > Date: Thu Oct 5, 2006 3:31 pm (PDT)
        > >
        > > Da Vinci is a 14 april child and a pedophile, so perhaps there is
        > something
        > > there that can go either way? be the predator or the protector?
        > >
        > > Just occured to me, though that might be pre-adjusted calendar
        > which would
        > > make him closer to a taurus baby.
        > >
        > > Missb
        > > ==================================
        > > Yes, Taurus.
        > >
        > > Leonardo born Sat Apr 15 1452 OS, 9:40 PM LAT, Vinci, Tuscany,
        Italy

        > > Source: Circle Book of Charts - long explanation - this is from
        his
        > > grandfather's
        > > diary ("3 o'clock at night"), converted from sunset time etc.
        > Complicated.
        > >
        > > Rushed now, will send details later if you want them.
        > >
        > > Precession correction to 2000: 7 deg 38 min; Jupiter at Urn of
        > Aquarius
        > >
        > > Never knew he was a pedophile - your source?
        > >
        > > Love, Diana

      • Gaby Mittelman
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006

          I also have the date for Da Vinci

          14/ Apr 1452

          Hour 20.54

          In Toscani   Italy

          Born on a Friday .

          Shocked with the news that he was a pedophile...

          Less and less people to look up to.

          Maybe in those time this was something usual, as all the Caesars of Rome

          Had their "boys " ....

          The hart I have shows Venus on Mirphak, Mars on Sadalsuud, Uranus on Aludra and S.Node on Sirius

          Chiron on Head of Hydrus.

          Any of these stars indicate pedophilia ?

          What angles should we look for to see pedophilia ?

          Mercury squares the Nodes from the 5th, what else ?

          Gaby

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006
            okay non astrology post, just feel the need to state the obvious,
            please forgive me.

            Actually the one thing about this type of behavior that I find rather
            unforgivable, is that an adult knows that there is nothing wrong with
            waiting a few years, even when you have a precoscious child to deal
            with (there are a few out there, though truely very few) it is the
            adults responsibility to say no. so while I can appreciate someones
            genius, I think people who dont keep their hands off children should
            be locked away from them.

            okay venting over, back to astrology here. a tough discussion
            though.. the Mom in me wants to break out the guns and steele.

            MissB

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittelman" <gabymitt@...>
            wrote:

            > I also have the date for Da Vinci
            >
            > 14/ Apr 1452
            >
            > Hour 20.54
            >
            > In Toscani Italy
            >

            > Born on a Friday .
            >

            > Shocked with the news that he was a pedophile...
            >
            > Less and less people to look up to.
            >
            > Maybe in those time this was something usual, as all the Caesars of
            Rome

            > Had their "boys " ....
            >
            > The hart I have shows Venus on Mirphak, Mars on Sadalsuud, Uranus
            on Aludra
            > and S.Node on Sirius
            >
            > Chiron on Head of Hydrus.
            >
            > Any of these stars indicate pedophilia ?
            >
            > What angles should we look for to see pedophilia ?
            >
            > Mercury squares the Nodes from the 5th, what else ?
            >

            > Gaby

          • Morgana
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006

              I am with you there Miss B.  Yes, children are precocious, naturally innocent and naturally sexual if you will and this is quite wonderful to see.  It is all part of life and personality and remains innocent until some pervert takes advantage, or in his sicko mind thinks the child is making advances.  Child being naturally loving and demonstrative.

              It enrages me further when the sicko is someone famous and someone says, ‘there, there, he has done much for the world’ etc. etc.   I have come across this view, whew…..

              Morgana

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006
                No reason he or she can't do much for the world behind a locked door.
                that is one thing about our prison system I dont approve of. if a
                person has a skill that is good for the planet, then they should be
                able to work from behind bars at that skill and pay their daily
                upkeep and put the rest in the bank (for if they are releaseed or
                support their outside obligations, aka psychological assistance to
                the victems, family support to those they've left to shoulder such
                things alone with their behavior etc...yes I understand there are
                persons you can't let do anything because they are too dangerous, but
                most prisoners aren't and just cost money to support) okay, dang
                getting far off topic, again I appologise... MissB

                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Morgana <morganad@...> wrote:

                > I am with you there Miss B. Yes, children are precocious, naturally
                > innocent and naturally sexual if you will and this is quite
                wonderful to
                > see. It is all part of life and personality and remains innocent
                until
                > some pervert takes advantage, or in his sicko mind thinks the child
                is
                > making advances. Child being naturally loving and demonstrative.
                >

                > It enrages me further when the sicko is someone famous and someone
                says,
                > 'there, there, he has done much for the world' etc. etc. I have
                come
                > across this view, whew...
                >
                > Morgana
                >

                > http://www.m30.ca/contest/?fergie?diandra
                > <http://m30.ca/contest/?fergie?diandra>

              • Gabriella Mittelman
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 14, 2006
                  hello all,

                  I am anclosing here a Hebrew calendar.

                  http://cgate.co.il/calendar/calendar_diaspora.asp?month=4&year=1452
                  If Leonardo was born on a Saturday, than, by the calendar he was
                  born on the 17th , towards the morning og 18 .
                  because the 14 th was a wednesday !

                  Gaby

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 14, 2006
                    1452 old Gregorian. new gregorian would be a wednesday. MissB

                    --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gabriella Mittelman"